Dare #30

Me: Thank you :3 babyalbinomonkey for this dare! ERISSSSS

Eris: Yes?!

Me: You ok? Woke up in the wrong side of bed?

Eris: Just woke up Mad... I don't know... can I leave?

Me: Nope! *grabs her arm* Your gonna do this dare wether you like it or not!

Eris: *looks at it* Hell na!

Dark: *walks down with Mark* What's going on?

Mark: What he said.

Eris: I'm supposed to do this stupid dare! I don't want to do this! *teleports away angrily*

Me & Mark & Dark: *confused as hell*

Mark: o-ok? What was the dare anyway? *walks to me and looks at it* *blushes*

Me: Yeah...

Mark: I can do it.

Me: It's ok Mark... Eris has to do it... it IS a dare for her... *walks up to Eris's room* Hey sis.

Eris: GO THE HELL AWAY!

Me: *winces* Eris Please!

Eris: PLEASE MY ASS IM NOT DOING IT!

Me: YOU FUCKING HAVE TO! *gasp*

Timmy: *walks next to me* Hey M-May!

Me: I s-said the f-f-f word...

Timmy: Huh? You did?!

Me: Yeah...

Timmy: It's ok May.. *hugs her*

Me: *hugs back* go back to your room Timmy

Timmy: ok May, anything for you! *walks away*

Me: Ok that made me feel better... *looks at the door* Eris please! I promise you, you'll not be in the next Dare please!

Eris: UGHH FINE! *opens the door wide* *walks down and slams it shut* WHERE IS DARK AND ANTI?!?

Anti: *teleports there* Hey~

Eris: Don't even

Dark: *Teleports there* Hey sexy~

Eris: *grabs both of their shirt collars* *voice is deeper then usual* Don't you fucking call me sexy.

Dark & Anti: *scared*

Eris: I have to do this stupid dare so "sorry" about this. *pushes dark on the couch* *snaps fingers and She is in a slutty outfit* *bites lip*

Dark: *widen eyes and bites his lip, getting hard*

Eris: *her voice changes to flirting* Hey sexy~ *sits on his lap*

Anti: *gets turned on just looking at her butt* *gulps* *runs to the bathroom*

Eris: Already~? I didt even touched him and he's already turned on~! Am I that hot~?

Dark: y-yes~

Eris: *blushes and lap dances on his lap*

Dark: *gets hard* *blushes and looks down*

Eris: *stands up* *snaps fingers and she's in her normal clothes* Now I need to find someone else...

Mark: *sitting on the his bed on his phone and laughs*

Eris: Perfect.. *teleports to Jacks room which is the closest to Marks* *jacks not there but in the kitchen* *changes her voice to jacks and moans* M-Merk~ Harder~! Ah~!

Mark: *widen eyes and gets hard*

Eris: *voice changes back* *teleports in Marks room* Hey Mark. *looks at his hard dick* You got a problem over there!

Mark: *looks down* fuck...

Eris: *teleports away* Happy?!? *teleports back to her room*

Me: *sighs* Something's wrong with her... And I'm gonna find out what it is...

Jack: *walks in* What did I miss?

Me: Everything.. just do the outtro and I don't know where Mark is so do his part too. *walks away to her room*

Jack: Ok! And if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS!! AND ILL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!! BYE BYE!!!