Jonah Marais pt.2

At 6:30 am, the doorbell rang he thought it was Adelina but it was Zach and Jack. " Hey bro, you need help to clean the house and you look like a girl now Jonah," Zach said. Jonah set the table, Zach cleaned the house and Jack made a perfect meal for 2. It was a spaghetti with some meatball. Soon, the doorbell rang. It was Adelina, she was dressed in a red dress covering her from the top to the bottom. She was holding a red purse.

Zach and Jack were ready in a waiter suit. They forgot one more thing, they forgot the drinks. Zach and Jack were rushing to make a good drink for 2. They made lemonade.( Cause that was the only thing they had). They served the food then the drinks.

Then, Jonah asked them to stand one side. He neeled down with the ring box in his hand, asking " Will you be my official girlfriend?" he asked taking her hand and putting the ring on for her. They hugged each other. Zach and Jack were happy for them both.

* Chat with Jonah and Jack*

Jonah: Can I meet you?

Jack: Bro I am with Aspen right now.

Jonah: I am with Adelina too.

Jack: What do you want?

Jonah: I just wanted to ask if we could meet up with each other with our girls.

Jack: Not now.

Jonah: Fine we will meet next time.

Jack: Wait.

Jonah: What?

Jack: You said that you and Adelina were officially girlfriend and boyfriend.

Jonah: Oh I thought were.

Jack: Oh okay bye.

Jonah: Bye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that was the end of my story and don't forget to vote for me and thank you if you do.