The Good, the Bad, and the Paranormal

Chapter 1-Good Girl Gone Bad

Kerri's POV

I'm the good girl gone bad. Or at least that's what the whispers say when I walk down the hallway. Yeah, I guess I'm what people would call a badass.

You see, all throughout elementary and middle school, I was the good girl. I always followed the rules, turned all my homework in on time, had one of the top GPA's of my school, and everyone would come to tell me their problems and seek advice. In ninth grade I recreated myself-if you will. That "perfect" girl, was no longer. I turned in my assignments on my time, my GPA wasn't very high anymore (I may or may not be starting to fail Junior year...) I obeyed the rules that I wanted, and I stopped giving out advice and listening to other peoples problems. I guess I got to a point where I cared way too much and just one day snapped. No one cared about me, or listened to my stories, not even Ali. So now, I'm no longer that girl. Some people say I'm cold-hearted, some people say I'm a bitch, but it really doesn't bother me at all. I kinda lost all sense of feel. I'm mentally numb. And not just because of all that caring crap. There's way more but no one knows. So I can't really blame people for assuming I'm a bitch now. They don't know what happened, so they go off of what they know.

"Ms. Jones, just because you think you can do whatever you want, doesn't mean you can," Mrs. Belshamm said as she snatched my phone from my hands.

"And just because you think you can take my phone, doesn't mean you can," I snapped back as I grabbed my phone back. I give respect to those who earn it and give me it in return. Mrs. Belshamm is not one of those people. She thinks just because I died the underpart of my black, waist-length, hair neon green, have a small diamond nose piercing, my ears pierced (two on my right ear), and my belly button pierced with a hella awesome neon green dangly-thingy (which her class has seen because I got dared and I never waste a dare), she can walk all over me. Newsflash, lady. My appearance isn't bad at all, so it doesn't mean a thing!

"Detention. Now." The prudish teacher handed over a detention slip.

"Thank God," I muttered under my breath as I walked out. I didn't have anything to grab from my desk, I only bring my phone with me to classes. Like the badass I am, I don't even bring a pencil.

I walked into detention and slapped my slip on the teachers desk. I made my way past a couple of other students on the way to my seat. Very back of the classroom on the farthest right chair; my seat. The other detentionies left me alone, so I them.

I continued my conversation with Ali that we were having before being so rudely interrupted. Ali was my fellow goody-two-shoes best friend sense middle school. She still is, except delete the "fellow". We texted all throughout class. Ali wanted to meet up after school, but if only she knew the reason I couldn't...

Spencer's POV

Most guys are douchebags. They think that just because they sleep around with girls after girls, they're "the shit". The only thing they're going to get out of that is herpes. I don't understand why when girls sleep around, it's looked down upon and they're called sluts. When guys do it, they're called players but all the guys congratulate them. This is how I see it, you're all a bunch of whores who need to see a therapist. But they'll probably fuck the therapist too, so, maybe they should just work it out themselves.

The dirtiest thing I've ever done is make out with my ex in 10th grade for three minutes. Now that I think about it, maybe that's why she broke up with me.

"Mr. Portman, please answer this question," Mrs. Stella called out from the front of the classroom. History's my best subject but it gets boring at times. None the less, I answered it with ease. You see, I'm not the typical bad boy. Okay, that made me laugh a little. I'm not a bad boy at all. The only bad thing I do is stay up late. I'm a good boy. I do all my assignments and turn them in on time, I have a high GPA, I barely get in trouble, and I follow the rules 95% of the time. So yeah, I'm not the bad boy that most girls love so much. But no one really notices because I stay low key. The only attention I need is from Joey, my best friend.

After the bell rang, signaling the end of the day, I threw my notebooks into my back pack and made my way down to the locker room and changed into my football gear. I took a quick look in the mirror; my brown hair was spiked up (at least until I put the helmet on) and my blue eyes were bright. I don't have girls dropping at my feet for me, but I'm not ugly. I do have a six pack though.

I ran into the field and practiced my favorite sport ever. This is definitely a great way to spend a Friday night. At least for me anyways.

A/N
What do you think of this story guys? I need you to know three things about this. 1. I was talking to @BowyWhovian when I got the inspiration for this story, so THANK YOU!!! 2. The title is just a title holder until I can come up with a good title, and if you can think of one, please tell me! And 3. I wanted to give you guys an insight into Kerri and Spencer's minds/world. Please tell me what you think; vote, comment, follow, message me :=) God bless

Copyright 2014