How you met

How you two met..

BILL:
- he found you getting bullied by bowers and sands up for you, but he ends up getting bashed. You hug him and thank him. You instantly fall in love.

RICHIE:
- you both were in detention, you guys started talking and you instantly became best friends. But then you guys fell in love.

EDDIE:
- you both were in the same Isle at the chemist/drug store and you bought the same medicine. You were short of money so he bought it for you. Turns out you lived on the same street so he walks you home.

STAN:
- you walk into eachother at school. He dropped his book and you found out he was a Jew. You thought it was really interesting so he taught you about. And after that you became really good friends.

MIKE:
- you both were at a sheep show. Both your sheep was a draw. But in the end you one. He came and congratulated you but instead fell in love.

BEN:
- you both were in the library and you both reached for the same book. Her ended up holding you hand. You looked into each others eyes. And he started like you. You both talking about your knowledge of Derry and after a couple days he asked u out.

BEVERLY:
- she helped you steal some cigarettes. You both decided to have a smoke together. Then you started dating.