Chapter 2

Liliths POV:

  School is hell I couldn't put it any better ya know and guess where me and the girls are...school yaaayyy. As we waited for the bell to ring my phone suddenly buzzed, I quickly checked to make sure the that Conbult Sensei was still teaching. Once I saw that he was I pulled out my phone and saw that it was the girls in the group chat, (FUN FACT: This happened to me in the middle of class and I almost got detention .-.) I sent a glare to Ash and Leiza before shoving my phone into my desk.

(La time skip brought to you by Yoongi screaming J-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE)

After basically a hour we are released from our cell and out into the hall, I (being the socially awkward turtle I am) grabbed my phone and basically slammed the buttons to unlock it, after the 90th try it's unlocked and I can finally listen to my children, I went into a random music app and scrolled through my playlist until I found the song... 

(I FREAKING LOVE UYUNMIN)

I dragged myself through the hall towards my locker while listening to angels. I navigated myself through this maze of a school and found my locker, I dialed in the code, slammed it open and shoved my books into it, I slammed the door shut and speed walked towards class. Once I arrived at the class, I became aware that it is Music class, after realizing that, I opened the door and saw Lyra Sensei sitting at her desk, I rushed over to my spot next to Leiza and Juvia, after a few minutes everyone else showed up. I sighed as the person behind me kept talking about the new transfer students, like I give a shit, after a another 10 minutes Lyra Sensei spoke up "Ok students settle down," she paused and waited for everyone to shut up, she then continued "as you all know our school has new students," she smiled and then said "they're going to be in our class, please treat them kindly..." she seemed to want to say something else, but then she sang out "come in~" and then they walked in............. FREAKING DRAGONS FURY!?!?!?! WHY THE ACTUAL HELL WOULD THE BE HERE??? after staring at them for a few minutes in confusion, Juvia jabbed my rib and I yelped a little to loud and suddenly all eyes where on me, a light blush made its way to my face and I looked down in embarrassment, I quickly mumbled an apology while Juvia and Leiza giggeled next to me, I sent a quick glare to them before Lyra Sesei began speaking again "So boys, would you mind introducing yourselves?" the boys looked around before they began the introductions, "Hi nice to meet you all, I am Jellal Fernandes," Jellal looked around and smiled, the next boy with... pink hair? spoke up "YO, what's up, I'm Natsu Dragneel!" he said this all while smiling, the boy next to him glared at Natsu and spoke "I'm Gray Fullbuster," jeez talk about being a fucking ice cube (Funny thing is when I was hanging out with my friend the other day we began talking bout who we would be as Fairy Tale characters she said "I'd be Gray cuz I'm a fucking ice cube," and I almost got us kicked out the cafe :/) after Gray's ice cold intro, the boy with long as hell hair spoke "Sup, I'm Gajeel Redfox," his hair reminds me of Levy's alitte... Spiky... I ship them... after Gajeel said that, mister. giant next to him, stated "My name is Laxus Dreyar," why is he so fucking tall? like I'm 5'3 but still, is he like, 7'0? my little moment of confusion was ended when this dude with spiky blond hair and a...... fur lined jacket? remarked "Hey, I'm Sting Eucliffe and this loser next to me is Rouge Cheney," WELP GUESS ASH WILL THIS LIL' SHIT CAUSE HE'S LIKE HER AS A GUY....... aNyWaYs, the last guy (is my OC) had white hair and his uniform was a little... loose... to say the least, "Hey, I'm Ace Akira, hope we can get along," his voice surprised me a little cause...um... I was zoned out. (FUN FACT: My friend who I talk to a lot came up with the name :) ) Once Ace had introduced himself Lyra sensei directed them to their seats. After about a 40 minutes of class we were dismissed into the halls, I was about to play my music through my headphones into my ears, but SOMEONE came up to me and tapped my shoulder, I spun around on my heel about call out whoever the hell decided to disturb you and your music. As soon as I did that I realized that 1) it's not Liza, Juvia or Ash 2) they, yes THEY, are taller than me, and 3) IT'S THE NEW KIDS. I was confused out of mind, like why the hell would they come up to me, the unapproachable sloth, cold, shy girl of the school, who always has their headphones in? I looked up at Ace shook. "Hey do you know where World History is?" asked Jellal, I nodded and pointed to the left of me. They nodded a thanks and left. I played my music and stalked over to Chem which I DESPISE. Once I made it to class I plopped down next to Liza and slammed my head onto the desk, she looked at me shocked before paying attention to the board once again. Then the three 'popular girls' came in and sat at their seats before talking way to loudly, "OMG DID YOU SEE THE NEW KIDS?" "YEAH, THEY ARE, LIKE, SO FREAKING HOTTTT" the third then said "A TOTAL BANG," I swear I shivered and died right there. Clive Sensei, walked in and began teaching and honestly most of the class was on their phones, I pulled out my headphones and began listening to music until class was over...

(LA TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY ME WRITING THIS AT 5:00 AM AFTER NOT SLEEP FOR TWO DAYS IN A ROW)

Once class was over I realized that schools over and now homework, yaaaayyyy. I dragged myself to the car and drove home.

END OF CHAPTER 2

<unedited>

YES I'M BACK AND READY TO WRITE, I MISSED YOU MY CHILDREN AND SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING LIKE THAT, ANYWAY I'M BACK AND CONTINUE THESE BOOKS IF YOU WANT

●⌄●