Extra - The Drawings

I can't draw, so these are short descriptions of the drawings I mentioned in 'Man Of My Life' to help set the scene. All of them are structured like the drawings shown in season 3. Basically the left side shows how things are and the right side how they could be, which is always titled 'at the same time at a completely different place in the universe'.

Drop of water:

The left side of the drawing shows a side profile of Isak with a drop of water in his throat and on the other side is Isak from the same angle at the same time in a completely different place in the universe without a drop of water in his throat.

Yellow Curtains:

The left side shows Isak lying on top of Even in their bed with Eskild standing at the door and interrupting them. At the same time in a completely different place in the universe they're still lying in bed, but this time alone and with yellow curtains in the background.

Film School:

On the left side Even drew himself at work behind a table with a paycheck in hand and on the right side titled 'at the same time at a completely different place in the universe' he sits behind a desk holding a camera instead of a paycheck, emphasising both the lack of money and the fact that it's a film school.

Washing machine:

On the left side the apartment is drawn just how it looked at the time Even did the drawing and on the other half of the drawing the room looks bigger, because the furniture was drawn smaller so a washing machine and a dryer fit into the room.

Addition to the family:

On one side Isak is drawn curled up in bed alone with a blank expression on his face, while on the other side he's lying in the same position, but this time with a hint of a smile on his face, because now he's cuddling a dog, instead of being alone.

The proposal:

This drawing doesn't look as good as the others, because it's the only one drawn by Isak and it's out of question that Even is better at anything art related . On the left side Isak and Even are standing next to each other holding hands and smiling, which is exactly what the right side looks like, except for the small detail, which in this case means everything, that both are wearing a ring on their finger with slightly wider smiles on their faces.