Four

Chapter 4

Skylar's POV

we were leaving in the morning and i was freaking out, what if the other lunas dont like me?

'THEY WILL LOVE YOU!' slade said through our mate link. we finished the process the other night and it was amazing so now i am part of his pack and luna i just have to meet his parents and his pack!

'What ever you say,' i said back. i was packing some of my nice clothes and dresses in my bag.

'Can i come over?' slade asked

'yup,' i said through the link. he was over here quickly.

"Hey angel!" slade said walking into the room and pecking me on the lips.

"Whats up?" i asked leaning on slade's chest.

"Not much. are you packed?" slade asked

"Yup!" i said popping the p. it was quite late out so i ran into my closet and put my pj's on in vampire speed. i walked into the room and slade was just taking his shorts off. he was in his boxers. i climbed into bed and he climbed in after me.

"i got one question can i ask it?" slade asked

"You already did but okay!" i smirked

"why dont you drink blood?" he asked

"Well i dont drink human blood but every 2 years i have to go on a hunt and i eat and drink from a herd of deer. but if something got in my way it would be part of my meal too." i frowned.

"When is the next time you feed?" slade asked me

"a couple of monthes." i said a tear sliped down my cheek.

"Shhh its alright," slade said pulling me to his chest.

"I'm a monster," i blubbered.

"Yeah well so am i so is every supernatuarl. at least you drink animal blood and not human right?" he reasoned with me.

"Right," i said cuddeling into his chest.

"Skylar wake up," slade whispered in my ear.

"mmmm no!"' i answered deciding it was to early.

"you dont want to dissapoint the king and queen do you?" he asked

"I'm up!" i said flashing out of my bed and to my closet where i threw on a white and red summer dress. i ran as fast as i could to the bathroom and i curled my hair and did my make up. i found a pair of nude heels and i walked down the stairs.

"ready?" slade asked

"Just need to eat," i said grabbing a bananna and opening it. i slowly ate my bananna and ran back up stairs to grab my bag.

"How are we getting there?" i asked

"running." slade said

"How far is it?" i asked

"About an hour run in wolf form so please dont go ahead of me!" slade said smiling.

"I wont!" i frowned. this was going to be a long trip. i walked to the front door and opened it waiting for slade to come. "HURRY UP!" i growled loudly.

"im coming," he said walking to the front door with his bag in his hand. he walked out and i shut the door and locked it. "ready?" he asked for the 2nd time so far.

"as i'll ever be," i said and walked to the woods with him. he walked behind a tree and shifted.

'aren't you going to shift?' he asked through the mind link.

'Fine' i said back walking behind a tree and shifting into my all black wolf. i opened the zipper of my bag with my teeth and threw my clothes and shoes in. i closed the bag and walked back around the tree. there slade was waiting for me.

'nice wolf!' slade said smiling at me.

'Thanks you have a nice black and white wolf!' i said smiling and getting ready to run.

we started running and slade was running as hard as he could while i was just jogging. we reached the castle in a hour and slade was tired where as i wasnt. i went behind some bushes and got into my dress and heels again. i ran vampire speed to slade who was almost finished changing. he was just buttoning up his white shirt. i pecked him on the lips and we walked out of the trees together.

a man came and meet us and took our bags

"Follow me!" he said with a hint of saddness in his voice.

"What is wrong?" i asked him sincerly worried about him

"this is the day that our princess was taken from the castle luna," he said and a tear slipped down his face.

"Do not worry i bet she is going to return one day!" i said giving him a sad smile.

"Maybe?" he said "i doubt it it was a 132 years ago and the king and queen cant pass on the tittle because it is out of order." he told us.

"i hope they find her," i told him. (in this book werewolfs live a long time) we kept walking and ended up at the castle.

"the king is here to see you!" the man said as the king walked out from around the corner.

"Hello Alpha slade and i'm not sure i know you yet," he said

"Skylar," i said looking up at him. i gasped he look just like me.

"Elizabeth?" the king asked. that name sounded familier.

"daddy?" i asked confused

"Albert call the queen i just found my daughter!" he rejoiced.

"come here Liz," he said. i ran forward and gave him a hug.

"I should warn you though before you decide to take me back!" i whimpered

"And what is that?" he asked

"I am a half breed half wolf and half vampire!" i said solomely.

"That is quite alright sweetheart you are our daughter and heir to the throne," he said smiling at me

"But what about being luna for his pack?" i asked

"They will move into the castle and become whatever they want here. the beta will become the duchesses and dukes and they will help you two rule if that is alright with Slade?" my daddy said

"it is quite alright we are having issues with our land back home. i think we may keep it and if my pack wants we can use it as a vacation house it is right on the edge of the beach.

"that is fine and that would be amazing. later we will send you and some of our people to get all your stuff and let your pack know so they can start packing