•Like a movie•

Sooyoung POV
When Jin got upstairs to take Taehyung to his room I stand next to the window and looked out. I was admiring the view, when suddenly I felt a hard breathing on my neck. I quickly turned around and sight, when I saw that it was Jin.
Me:Man, you really scared me!
Jin:Oh, I know. But how is your skin so perfect?
Me:It's just that I'm perfect.
Jin:Aish.
Me:Is Taehyung ok?
Jin: I hope so.
We chuckled.
Me:Maybe I should put some wet towel on his forehead? Or may I take care of his wound?
Jin:I'll do it.
Me:No, It was my fault after all.
Jin:Don't fight with me!
Me:I'll  fight with you!
Jin and I looked at each other for a moment and then I quickly grabbed the towel and water, while he grabbed the first aid kid. We rushed to Taehyung's room.I was first.I opened the door and got inside. I put the water and towel on the nightstand and was about to sit on the chair, but Jin grabbed my hand and smashed me to the wall.I got startled and looked at him.Omg he's so close! He looked in my eyesand started to come closer.

( Auther: The boy in the picture looks like Jin😂😂, just my opinion

( Auther: The boy in the picture looks like Jin😂😂, just my opinion.)
He k-kissed me! He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I put my hands on his chest.I atrted to kiss him back. He bit my lower lip. Just in that time someone screamed.
???: Aghhh my innocent eyes!
Jin quickly pulled away and looked behind to see who screamed.
Jin:T-Taehyung... don't tell anyone, please! I'll do whatever you want!
Taehyung:I'll think about it. Ummm ok. But that was pretty good. You can countinue.-He winked at me and walked out of the room.
Jin:So.. shell we countinue?
He started to kiss me.
Taehyung POV
I grabbed Jin hyung's phone( since my phone was dead) and dialed Namjoon hyung's number. What the hell? * Joonie husbandie💕* ??? Woow, he owes me a new phone! I smirked and called my hyung.
Hyung: Yes, princess?- *What the hell? *
Me:It's Taehyung.
Hyung:Who?... Aaa Tae... Taehyung? I havnt seen you past two days! I almost forgot about your existence!
Me:WHAT THE HELL HYUNG! COME HERE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE! CALL THE OTHERS AND SAY THAT I'M REALLY MAD! I'M AT HOME! AND BE FAST! OR ELSE I'LL GET MORE FURIOUS!!!
Hyung:O-Ok...
Auther POV
Namjoonie called the others and informed them that Taehyung is mad, and that he's waiting them in the house.
As soon as guys heard that Taehyung is really mad they rushed to the house. The last time when Taehyung was furious....
all the boys got shaved.