Read this please

This is for my sister Hannah

__________________________

Alright, can everyone just stop being mean to my sister. We have gone threw a lot this weekend, our mom died on Mother's day and Hannah is upset as it is so will you all just please lay off the hate for a little bit please.

That's all I ask for really, I love my sister and I don't want anything to happen to her.

Hannah, yah she can be difficult at times cause she is a Gemini so she always has to be right, Gemini is her Zodiac Sign.

She is very loyal, she isn't a backstabber, she is caring, she treats people how she wants to be treated. If she does ever say something mean its because its that time of the month yah know (Ew)

But everyday she has a fake smile on her face, I miss her real smile, the one that I remember.

She hasn't had a real smile since she was about 11 and she hasn't been the same ever since.

I love my sister so much and I just want her to be happy.

I want her to have her smile back, her spirit, her craziness, her hyper weirdness, I just miss the old Hannah I used to know. I miss my old sister, I don't like this new one, I want the old one back.

So can all of you just lay off the hate for a while?