Inseperable

Toya's POV

My Name Is Ki'Toya Faith Jackson, I'm 17 and caramel color wise. Black long wavy hair, 5'3 beautiful sexy curves from Head To toe. I'm Dominican and black Well All The Hood Is In Me of course. I Live with My Aunt Judith, I was living with My original parents till I Had To move Down from LA To The Small City Miami, It's Not bad down here I'm Just the type of girl If I'm Not use to the surroundings I Ain't comfortable On some real shit But here I' am. I already made my down plan while I'm down here in Miami NO Girls What's so ever.. Yes, I'm gay and I'm loving /living My life #TeamRainbow. Back In LA I've been in a relationship a Serious one too, We were together For About 3 1/2 years We loved each other like crazy glue that was hard To unattached , I bet y'all wondering What Happened To us Well you'll find out when I Tell You MY STORY...

1. First Day

Well, It was first day of school for me being new down here in Miami well i kinda hated it but then again i loved the fact of starting new and fresh in my life while i was thinking to my self a voice snapped me out of my gazing

"Toya get out that damn bed and get ready for your first day of school damn it" My Aunt Juju said.

"I'm getting up, I'm getting up"

"Good ! Now when your done head downstairs I'm preparing breakfast"

"Yippie" i said with sarcasm

"Keep playing I'll be downstairs if you need me"

"Kay"

I went in my bathroom did my normal hygiene routine and such , took a hot warm shower cause I already knew i was gonna need it cause I already heard about them central high teachers and i was not in the mood to be put up with no uptight ass teacher today cause Toya don't play that I'm cranky in the morning cause i love my sleeps. I brushed my teeth and mouth washed cause Toya love keeping her teeth shiny and sparkling, I then went to my closet and choose what to wear today. I Choose to wore short high waisted shorts and long half but (not too short) sweater that had the number 48 on it. The sweater was red ,white and black and wore some matching socks with my bread 11's with the matching hoodie had put on my black shades ,took my bag and  headed downstairs for breakfast.

"You finally decided to get out the garbage hole" Aunt Juju said.

"Ahahaha You finally decided to work on those sorry pick up jokes" saying with a straight face expression.

"Girl stop being a downer and eat your breakfast and I was always a joker not no sorry one, i use to be the comedian class clown back in my day's"

"Yeah when you were young"

"You tryna say I'm old?!" Aunt Juju had a worried face expression.

I Couldn't help but laugh at my Aunt juju's face she would always think she was still a teen back In her old days well when I say old days I don't mean like in her 60's type shits heck no "Laughs" Aunt Juju Is in her early twenty's and she Is bad like Nicki Minaj but with some "Real" body parts If you know what I mean. Aunt juju Isn't single though she has her hubby well I can say STUBBY Yes People my Aunt Judith is a lesbian that's One of the reasons she's my Favorite Aunt. She a real down freak with her stubby Kalad Boy when I say that girls name i shiver and get goosebumps I wont even lie Kalad is one Fine piece of… But No I can't think of her that way cause she's like my uncle well AUNTCLE Get it "Laughs".

"Well I'm Out Juju" I semi-yelled.

"Dont Forget…"

"The Car Keys! Yes I Know" I took the mercede-benz keys.