Chapter 1: Friends+Eniemies

Date:15th April

Well today was the worst day ever. My crush (jack) seems to hate me. My two best friends (Jenny and Talisa) seem to not talk to me.

It was picture day. You know the classic day at school where you get a picture by yourself then sometimes with siblings. Well my bratty sister Brianna, spilled a pickle and jam sandwich all over my new sweater. We got to wore are own clothes, I had this gorgeous polar bear jumper that I got from Primark, then of course my bratty sister, had to go and make her favourite sandwich then spill it all over my jumper.
AGGGGGGHHHHH
It cost me £4.60 for it!?
Well I had to change my shirt. Eventually after several hours of school,we got called for our picture, I was dreading it.

Brianna gave a cheesy big smile,she had a green stain on her shirt. Ugghhhh
It must have been the pickle juice .

After mine was taken I grabbed my books and walked out like I've never seen by sister before. I bumped into him! My crush! Uggghh dani how could you be so stupid
He looked at me. He had a shine in his eyes!
My mind jumbled up different thoughts.
I just carried on walking. Then I come towards my locker. I met Jenny and Talisa there.
But then they didn't look at me or talk to me. I came up to them, they just looked and walked off. What had I done? I was so confused.
As I opened my locker, there was a piece of a paper. This has never happened before.
Then I read it. It was from the school principal, he always wanted to act 'cool'
It said I was the new writer for 'Miss Idenitity'. Miss Idenitity is when students write to her and no one knows who she is. You give advice back to them. Basically, our schools agony aunt was me. I quickly folded back up and put it in my pocket. I then forgot what I needed from my locker. Jenny bumped in to me. She must have not realised it was me. Or did she? I saw her walking up to Talisa and they both went up to...
CECILIA. 
I hated her so much. And she hated me. But why were they with them? They always used to come to me and we have our girl chats about how much we hated them .
"Hey dani, Aw! Are you sad. Cause you've got no friends. Well it's a good job they came to me because of what you said to them. How rude of you,! "
She walked of.
Wait! I haven't said anything to them?