Hey...........

So, I guess it's been a really really long time...... and I'm sorry to all of you that have looked forward to new chapters.

I'm NOT ending the book (not that any of you care), but instead I'll try and slowly get back into writing... well, because as you can see I haven't really finished everything and I haven't kept my promise for those of you that have requested.

So yeah... apologies to all and I hope I can try and get back into it. (I have heaps of ideas that I want to write, so hey, that's motivation I guess)

On a more positive note, I got tagged for the first time by TsunTsun12 ! Thank you!
I think I had to just say 13 facts about me, so here you go:

1. I was born in Australia, but all of my relatives are Korean and live in Korea. (So it's kinda, legally in Australian, but by blood I'm Korean... I just made it more confusing, didn't I?)

2. My first language is English, my second is Korean (it's mostly conversational, but I can understand cartoons, songs and dramas... mostly) and I'm currently learning Japanese!

3. I really enjoy art, and next year I'm gonna start an art and design + a production design (woodwork) class!

4. My favourite colours are green and aqua, but I also like black, grey and white a lot as well.

5. I wear glasses (what a nerd)

6. My favourite food is noodles! (Ramen, udon? My favourites!) I also like chocolate!

7. I'm a slob. I try to stay clean (keyword, try) but usually I'm too lazy. (The only exception for this may be school, but I think 50/50)

8. (Continued from 7 because my brain seemed to be jammed and can't think of facts right now) As I mentioned, I'm a slob, but when other people share the area with me, I need it to be clean for their sake. (I dunno why tho)

9. I'm a hoarder. I can't stand throwing away things and want them to always be in my sight (you guys don't know how hard it was today when I was cleaning my desk...)

10. I tend to keep things I buy in the packaging. It's weird. I have these keychains I bought while I was in Japan last year and they are still sitting in their shiny plastic wrap. (Maybe it's because I don't have anywhere to hang them?)

11. My favourite animals are foxes! I also think wolves are pretty cool too! (+ cats!)

12. I own about 20 fish! I have 2 fish called 'loaches' (a kuhli and a pink one, lots of people think they're weird, but I think they're pretty cool) and the rest are guppies!

13. Uhhh... I play guitar! (Not very good and sadly, I don't own an electric guitar...)

Let's see... if anyone wants to do this, feel free to do so! (Tag me as well! I'd like to learn more about the people that actually enjoy what I write)

As well as:

Tsuzemi (Yo, here I am! Now you can finally read this trash)

WaterWolf600 (Peace! I've lead you to my one shot book that I never told you about)

20lait1 (Hey! Hope you don't mind me tagging you, and dude! I read the intro to 'Breaking Free' and it's amazing! I'm looking forward to the rest of it!)

sadimast  (Hi! Can I just say, your art is hella good! I also really enjoy your one shot books!)

bessttie (H e l l o, you seem super nice and sorry if you've already done this before)

OnceUponAReset (Holy crap your super nice! Thank you for the support during that last chapter, it made me feel so much better!)