Options

What is an option?

An option can be a choice or an alternative.

For me, however, an option is the other half of a situation I am facing or an experience I am going through.

It is the half that is not visible to me, which is complicated, and is something I don't want to face.

Like:

The option to not give in to temptation and control your desires.

The option to stop those angry, hurtful words threatening to spill out of your mouth.

The option to not give up and sit in a corner depressed and heartbroken.

The option to not run away when faced with something that terrifies you and challenges you to your limits.

The option to not lose faith, especially in yourself, and to believe till the end.

The option to always laugh like you never ever did, even though your mind and heart is afraid and is in turmoil.

The option of knowing that you can forgive someone who hurt you, as you know that after all they too are human and have their own journey filled with hardships, mistakes and regrets.

Finally, the option to let go of your past. You know that change is inevitable and that the past always changes into the present, and the present always changes into the future. Nothing is constant and nothing repeats itself.

Most of us are hurt, depressed, angry, discouraged, hopeless............and all the similar feelings that cast a dark shadow on the beautiful journey of life, is because we do not consider the Options that we have.

It is the other half of a situation we don't realise exists:

Which is invisible - but can be made visible

Which is complicated - but not impossible

Which is something we don't want to face - but by facing which, we see ourselves completely, as we truly are.

"The true self is the one which is in complete harmony with all that is happening in the journey of life! "

Hey everyone! This is my second attempt at sharing something I have written with you'll. Your votes and comments would really make the Option of sharing more of my thoughts with you'll visible and possible for me!! Hehehe...:D  Do vote and comment guys!!

Thanks. :)