Wall crashed down

I sat down beside her eyes staring at me, I don't know what to do I slowly moved my hands to her eyelids and shut them. I sat there so quite I heard the heating , tears welled up in my eyes and I screamed
"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAD SHES GONE"
He ran down and sat right beside me and we both sat there for what felt like hours sobbing until we had no tears, I ran up the stairs and shut the door. We all knew this was happening we all expected this just not this soon...
I sat in bed for an hour and I decided I'm not gonna go to prom, what's the point, life hates me and I'm never going to have fun ever again and all of sudden my life crashed down, all the walls around me fell and all of me felt like absolutely nothing.
I slowly walked down the stair it was 12:00am and I couldn't sleep , I saw my dad passed out and bottled beer all around him. I sighed and walked to the fridge I took out the milk carton and drank from it, usually mom would yell at me for doing that but who cares now, she's gone. I walked back upstairs and opened the computer to see of course no messages I slowly got up and walked to my closet and that's when it hit me. I threw my clothes all over the floor, I screamed and I messed up the room and took my hand and wiped my whole desk off, pots crashing to the floor and pens everywhere papers all over the place and I fell onto my bed and slowly drifted to sleep. I was peaceful...