My Life

Hi,my name is Chloe Grace Mahone. I am 18 years old. I have wavy blonde hair(I got it from my mom) and electric blue eyes(also from my mom)..  If you are wondering if I'm related to Austin Carter Mahone,yes i am his younger sister... We don't look alike. Not at all. I have 4 best friends and they are Bradley Simpson,Connor Ball,James Mcvey and Tristan Evans. If you did not know,they are in a band called The Vamps. They sing very well just like my brother.

My birthday is on the 4th of April. It's weird as me and Austin have the same birthday only that i was born 2 years later.(A/N: i know Austin is only 18 but just imagine that he is 20 okay?). I love dancing and singing. Only Austin and my best friends knows that i could sing.

I'm closer to my brother than my parents as they always go on buisness trip and i don't get to see them very often. If Austin is on tour and my parents are on buisness trip,i got the whole house to myself. Sometimes when i'm bored,i'll just invite my best friends okay so we'll just move on my story okay?

--------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey!!! If you did not know im the girl who wrote Our Story on my old account which had like 2.4m readers. Thanks Beth for the cover!! I LOVE YOU!! and stop threatening me with a pic of molester moon... You know I hate it!!!! To all the people who still remember me pls,tell your friends N family about my book!! Okay thx!! bye!!