Chapter 21

Chorong

As I walked away , I bumped into someone. I looked up to see , Seungwoo."Chorong?"He asked me then chuckled. I couldnt reply to him."What are you doing here?".

Suho grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him."Seungwoo."He said with a smile. I was confused when I saw them. Do they know each other?"When did you came back? I have to admit, I forgot about you."He glanced at me and then asked."How did you know Chorong?"

Seungwoo chuckled and replied."She is my friend, right?" while looking at me . I nodded and laughed , awkwardly." I was happy to see the both of you. Anyway, where is Minyeol? I have been looking for her." He glanced at his surroundings while trying to see through the crowd.

"She is in their classroom. You should go visit her."Suho told him as he held my hand. I was startled then glanced at him."We have to go back, our booth is pretty busy ". He started dragging me towards our classroom. My heartbeat was racing,  I can feel his warmth.

When we reached the door, he let go of my hand."Chorong, you can stay behind the counter."He told me. I was about to say something before a girl called out for Suho's name. We both looked at the voice direction. Suho smiled at her then faced me."I have to go."Suho said then went to the girl. Was she the girl he was talking about?

Naeun waved her hand infront of my face causing me to flinch. She sighed."I know who that girl is."She told me while looking at Suho and the girl."She is one of Luhan's exes. Probably,  using Suho to get back to Luhan. Making him jealous and stuffs."

I felt a bit of anger and a mixed of relief."Why Suho?"I asked Naeun.  She raised her shoulders and continued what she was doing. Does Suho know? I hate the feeling that Suho is with someone who doesnt even love him. I took a tray and asked which table I have to served it to. Naeun stopped me." Just stay behind the counter." She told me with a confused look.

"I want to help serving foods to our costumers."I said then went to the tavle surrounded by guys and one of them is Luhan. I placed the coffees and sweet pastries, gently on the table. I felt Luhan's hand grabbed my arm and dragged me down so he could whisper something in my ear."What?" I asked.

"Are you not going to do anything?"He asked me. I acted like I don't know anything. He pointed at the direction where Suho is." She is trying to steal him from you,  I think she already stole him. Are you giving up?" He asked me.

"You know her, right?"I asked him. He was hesitant at first on answering my question but he nodded."Tell me who is she and why is she with Suho. I'll meet you after school at the gate. You'll have to tell me everything. And why are you with the costumers? Stand up and help us!"I told him as I pulled him up from his chair.

Luhan groaned then agreed. I glanced at Suho and caught him looking at me. I felt a little flushed as he smiled at me. I shook my head then walked towards the counter. Everyone did all their best in our cafe. We all cleaned and gathered together to celebrate. Me and Naeun was the only people inside the classroom." I wonder what Eunji and the others are doing right now?" She asked me as she placed her bag on her shoulder.

"Let's call Eunji ,later. We have to go and meet our classmates. I wonder where we are going to eat?"I asked her as I walked towards the door. She follows me then told me that Suho is going to pick the place."Is that so?" I asked. I let Naeun leave before me , so that I could meet up with Luhan. He was waiting at the entrance , looking a bit uneasy."I am right here. Let's go?" I told him , continued walking while I passed by him.

"I thought you wont show up anymore. So, what is it you want to ask about?" He asked, catching up with me. I stopped. Confused, he looked at me with his eyebrow raised." What are you doing? We need to catch up with them or else we wont know where the place is." He said while pointing at our classmates.