☆BM (KARD): Whippin'

Category: Smut//Fluff
tags: kitchen sex, mature language, sexual content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You could feel the sun shining through your closed eyes. You carefully opened them and was welcomed by the sight of your sleeping boyfriend, his arm slung over your shoulder.

You couldn't help but smile at Matthew's sleeping figure, remembering the date you had yesterday which led to you staying at his apartment, which led to showering together, which led to sex.

You cautiously slipped out from under his arm and kissed him softly on the forehead. Noticing you were naked, you grabbed his white t-shirt off the floor and threw that on.

Making your way to the kitchen, you decided to make him breakfast. You started the batter for pancakes and poured some into the skillet. You hadn't heard Matthew enter the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around your waist, making you gasp and slightly jump. "Good morning, sexy."

"My god, Matt. You scared me." You sighed, relaxing to his touch.

He chuckled and pressed a kiss to your neck. "Why'd you leave? We could've made breakfast together." He whined.

You laughed and shook your head. "No one can wake you up, you're practically a sleeping log."

He laughed along with you before kissing your neck and cupping your naked sex. Your breath hitched in your throat and you reached out to grip the ends of the stove.

"Mmh, you're wet. And you went commando, I like that." Matthew hissed in your ear, biting your ear lobe.

You pushed his hands away. "I'm not trying to burn this, babe. I'm almost done."

"Nah that's aight, I'd rather eat something way sweeter." He chuckled, his raspy voice was low and sent chills up your spine. "Try not to burn the pancakes, mami."

Before you could protest, his hand was back between your legs, rubbing your pearl with two fingers. Your body jolted, you were still a little sensitive from the previous night. Your breathing quickened while you tried to stay focused on your task at hand.

"Jinseok..." You whimpered, letting your head fall back on his shoulder and grabbing a hold of his muscular right arm.

"Fuck, focus baby. Don't close your eyes." He sighed and slid his fingers through your folds, noticing how your body shook and your eyes fluttered.

"I can't, oh my god." You gasped, feeling your orgasm creep up on you.

Matthew slipped his fingers into you, pumping them in and out of you. You dropped the spatula turned off the stove, putting the skillet on another burner, leaning against the stove and holding your head in your hands.

"Oh my god, harder..f-faster. Yes, Jineok baby...just like that..." Your pleas drowning out his soft moans.

"You like that, princess? You really seem to like my fingers." He chuckled in your ear. "Want me to dick you down instead?"

You frantically nodded your head, reaching behind yourself to pull his boxers down. Soon his boxers were pooled over his ankles and he was stroking himself, smoothly brushing his member against your sensitive lower lips. "You want it rough? Want me to hurt you so good, baby?"

"Yes, daddy. Spank me, choke me, pull my hair, literally anything I'm aching for you!" You whimpered, pushing yourself back against his length.

Holding onto your hips, Matthew dove into you, filling you up. It left a pleasurable burn in between your legs, you still had to adjust to his size even though it had already been 9 hours since you were last intimate. "Fuuuck, Matthew... oh my god you're so big." You choked out, gripping the marble countertop.

"Well they don't call ya boy 'Big Matthew' for nothing." He smirked. You could hear the cockiness in his voice, which made you immediately clench around him. Matthew's breathing began to quicken as he started to thrust harder and faster. He grabbed you hair and made a makeshift ponytail, arching your back and hitting spots that sent tingles throughout your body.

"Oh my god, do it again please." You begged him to hit your sensitive spot again. He thrusted in slower this time, feeling the warmth of your walls clench around him. He hissed at the feeling and quickened his pace once again.

Your laid your head on the countertop, trying to control your breathing while he took you from behind. "I'm cumming, daddy... I-I...". A soft cry fell from your lips as you came, your body shook as your orgasm hit you hard. Matthew followed after, pulling out and shooting his load on your ass. He leaned on top of you, careful not to crush you with his tall physique, while trying to regain his breathing.

"How did I get so lucky to have you?" You asked quietly, knowing he heard you. Matthew sighed and smiled. "It's because no other female can take my dick as well as you can." He joked, pressing a kiss to your temple.

"One more dick joke and you're sleeping on the couch tonight." You grumbled.

Y'all know how to spell Daddy?
M-A-T-T-H-E-W K-I-M that's how 😉💕