F I F T E E N

Liangelo Ball
I wake up to the sound of my phone going off , So I sit up and answer it .

"Hello ." I say still half asleep .

"BRO MEET ME AT THE HOSPITAL ASAP ." I hear Kris yell in the phone .

"Woah what's going on ?" I ask him .

"LAYLA TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE I'M FOLLOWING THE AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW ." He says .

"Alright I'm in my way ." I say and get out of bed and slide on a t shirt and put on my sweats and slides and grab my keys and go .

As I get to the hospital i see the boys and her parents.

"How is she doing ?" I ask them.

"We don't know ." Jaylen says and I see Kris has his hands over his face .

"Bro you good ?" I ask him .

"Does it look like I'm good , my bestfriend tried to kill her fucking self over you , A nigga who treated her like she wasn't shit ." He says .

"Yo why you coming at me like this ?" I ask him .

"Cause Gelo look around this is your fault , if you wasn't trynna make her a got damn side chick and fill her head up with lies we wouldn't be in this situation ." He says .

"I wasn't trynna do that at all bro ." I explain .

"She told me everything gelo you ain't gotta lie bro ." Kris snaps .

"I love Layla , She's the one who stop talking to me ." I explain .

"Cause you got Izzy pregnant nigga , You got her pregnant after Layla explained how much she loved you , I should beat your ass , But i ain't got the energy to , just stay away from her , after you see her never speak to her again , stay the fuck out of her life ." He tells me .

"Family of Layla Johnson ." The doctor says and we all stand up .

"How is she doc ?" Mr.Magic asks her .

"Umm Guys , She didn't make it , She took way to many pills and overdosed , I'm sorry ." He says and I burst out in tears , this is my fault , I should've made her mine when I first seen her , I should've made sure she was set , but i didn't , She killed herself because of me , I fucking hate myself .

"This is all your fault nigga ." Kris says charging at me but jaylen and Cody hold him back .

"Gelo bro just go man , Go You've already made and caused enough pain ." Cody says and I walk out the hospital and walk out to my car , this is all my fault , why god ? Why would you do this to me ? I'm sorry for whatever I've done , I need Layla back , I love her , I'll never take her for granted again .

As I get home , i walk to my room and lay in bed and I decide to grab my phone and turn off my do not disturb mode and as soon as I do that , my phone starts blowing up and I even see that Layla texted me 2 hours ago , So I click on the message and decide to read it .

Layla Marie 💗
Hey Gelo ... it's Layla ... I just wanted to let you know that I love you , I know I cut things off between us , But it's hurting to know that Izzy has you , I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about what we could've been , Liangelo You became my world in a small amount of time and it hurts me to know your not mine 😭😭 I can't sleep at night , I barely can breath and my heart hurts just thinking about you , all the pictures of us in my phone is hard for me to delete , your someone I've wanted since forever and just knowing that I can't makes me wanna die , Maybe if I approached you differently we wouldn't be in this situation , But I can't take the pain anymore gelo , I can't , i don't like people knowing that your someone else's and not mine , you have me stuck under water and I can't breath gelo ... I love you gelo and I hope you do great things in life , please don't forget about me .

-Layla Marie Johnson 😭💗

As I read that I immediately start crying , I cant be leave she's gone , I can't believe she left without saying goodbye , the girl that had my heart is gone because of me and it doesn't sit well with me , I can never forget about You Layla Marie , You'll forever be in my heart , Forever and always .

||Thoughts ? Do y'all think gelo's gonna do stupid things now ? Comment .

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||