Chapter 7

Yongsun's POV

"Yes."

He stood up from his chair and walked towards me.

My tears threatened to fall out any time, but i held it in and gulped instead since there was a lump forming in my throat.

He was now in front of me, and Moonbyul lightly tapped on my back, before signaling that she will wait for me outside.

I nodded and she smiled softly, i could feel my heart melting then. Then, she went out of the room, leaving just me and Eric alone.

I looked at him, who was standing there in front of me and i started to break down.

He then hugged me and patted my back. Somehow, i feel closer to him already.

"I'm sorry..." he said and i looked up.

"Did you miss me sis?"

I nodded my head and started to cry again.

"It hurts me to see you like this, please stop crying." He said and i nodded my head. He took a piece of tissue from his desk and passed me.

I wiped my tears and he asked if i was okay. I nodded my head and smiled.

He smiled back warmly at me.

"How's Mom?" He suddenly asked.

"Mom is worried about you everyday, sometimes, she would even cry thinking about you." My voice cracked at the last part and he just sighed.

"Little sis, please stop crying...it's my fault, you and mom shouldn't be suffering because of me...i promise i will pay of my debts, okay?" He said and pinched my cheeks.

I nodded my head and wiped my tears away from my face with my hands.

"Good, where do you and mom live? I will visit her." He said and smiled. I could tell him himself was trying his best to hold it in, but i just ignored that and told him where we live.

He took the address and said that i should go back since it was getting late.

I nodded my head again, and remembered about Moonbyul, she must be waiting, maybe she has left?

I hope not. Before i left the room, i said bye to Eric and hugged him.

Then i opened and didn't see Moonbyul.

I looked down, and turned sad in an instant.

Why didn't she wait for me?

I was now filled with sadness, i felt like crying for slme reason and my heart really aches. I didn't know why though...

I sighed and i was still looking down, then i saw a familiar figure, sleeping perhaps? On the floor.

I walked up to the person and squat, before noticing that it was Moonbyul.

I started giggling and looked at her closely.

She looked..cute and peaceful when she sleeps unlike when she is awake.

I moved my head forward, and looked at her closer. She was only inches away from me.

I didn't know why i did that, but somehow my body was telling me too, and it just did on its own.

I could feel my heart beating again, and my chest getting hotter than before.

I gulped and looked at her lips.

They looked so soft...so irresistible...i could feel my stomach churning suddenly and it felt weird.

Then, suddenly, i felt a grip on my hand.

I didn't know who it was and why i didn't move.

I just stayed there, and i could feel someone's hand that was once on mine going up.

My heart was beating at a rapid pace now, and I couldn't breath.

I didn't know why..this feels right to me...

Moonbyul's POV

I knew that she came out, i planned this.

When she walked out from the room, it just made me nervous.

Does she thinks that I'm asleep? Does she even know that I'm here? Will she just walk away?

I forced myself to not move and go according as what was planned.

When i could feel someone's breath, i instantly knew that it was her, her scent is different from others.

I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Inside me, i was actually grinning and smirking but feeling nervous and crazy at the same time.

This was something new that i felt.

My heart was thumping, my head was just spinning right now.

I wonder if she can hear my heart beating now, beating for her.

I decided to do something that I've nerver done, and that was making the move.

I gulped, hoping she didn't see it, and forced my hand to her's and slide my hand up her's.

Her skin was so delicate and soft, i could touch it everyday.

I continue sliding my hand up until i touched her shoulders.

I decided to wake up.

I looked up at her, and smirked.

"Were you checking me out just now?" I whispered into her ears, teasing her.

She looked down, obviously flustered.

I smirked and tilt my head.

She was biting her lips..is she teasing me?

Well..it's working...i felt hot suddenly and i gulped, then i stood up.

Maybe not this time...

I sufhed and grabbed her hand, asking her to stand up which she did.

I smiled playfully at her and continued teasing her.

"I saw you looking at my lips just now~" i said and smirked, crossing my arms.

"I didn't know that youshe want me that much." I said and wiggled my brows.

She looked up and her face was obviously red. I started to chuckle.

"Ya! You were faking just now weren't you!" She said, smacking me on my arm, and pout.

"Ouch! Hey, what did i do, it's fun teasing you." I said again which made her go red.

"Come on." I chuckled and pulled her arm.

How did u guys liked that, maybe...next chap..will be..fluff..or uk...smut?

I've never write one before..so if its bad, sorry, i just said maybe ill write, I'm still thinking about it, so don't get your hopes too high. *smirks* ik u guys want.