Bad dream

I tried to speak but only air had left my mouth. My lungs and vocal cords felt fine. Yet I could not speak.

I couldn't think yet I could. I looked around surprised about the fact I could. I was also surprised on how the world looked like the world was made of Clay. Including the menacing creatures. My eyes widened they all turned at me. One at a time. They looked as if they were in a claymation. But creepier. They had wide uncomfortable smiles. Their eyes only black dots. They all starred without a word sliding out of their seemingly terrifying mouth.

I got up and yet no facial expressions or fear came upon me. I was scarred but I didn't feel scarred. I look around again and see I was near a school. Swings, busses and a brick building. All which was made of Clay. I walked towards the bus. It was filled with the terrifying kids. Their eyed laid upon me as if I was being expected here.

They all looked the same. Pale. Plain. Mental. Wait why did that word leave my mind. They all opened their mouth and revealed multiple rows or bloody and yellow teeth. I hear liquid drop to the floor. First in small drops. Then a heavy flow. In look at my body and my chest was ripped open. Ribs intestines and blood. Everywhere. I looked back at them, still with a blank expression, and opened my mouth. Blood poured out along with severed body parts. Mainly arms. They all released loud screams. High pitched and sounded like my scream. Over and over and over.

My eyes shot open with fear. My body was coated in sweat. I look and see layers of blankets on me. They all looked as if they have been in my closet. I could tell by all if the dust on them. My closet was always dirty. I didn't dare go back in there. I'm to scarred. I can't go back in the closet anyways. It was framed in there. Hiding myself was hurtful. Yet im still doing it. I look at my clock Blaring a green light from the numbers it displayed. "3:01 in the morning." I mumble. I take a deep sigh in, then out. I can never fall asleep after waking up. Might as well tell myself why im ugly and single. You ugly fuck. No wonder you don't have a boyfriend. All your friends hate you. You're annoying and stupid. That guy you like, he despises your existence. Tears fall down my face. "Why am I like th-this?" More tears fall down my face. I choose to do this. I do it no matter what. Even if im in the middle of class. I just don't cry. Im surprised nobody has noticed. I'm always talking about how sad I always am and my friends don't really do anything. Because they a hate you. Again I believe what im saying. Why can't I be normal. Why can't I ahead real friends. Why do I exist. I get up from my sweaty bed.

I head to my bathroom with nothing on but boxer briefs. As soon as I get in their I close and lock the door. I walk to the medicine cabinet and grab my pill bottle. I open it and pour out all the pills in a small cup. We use the cup for baths. I go through the pills and pull out a sharp piece of glass. It was small and a little bloody. I poor all the pills back in and put the cap back on. As my eyes gaze upon the ugly creature in the mirror, which I despise, I roughly slide the glass piece across my chest, legs, and upper arm. With every cut I wince and hitch my breath. Blood trickled down my body. I grab the rag next to me and lightly dab it across my wounds. I kept repeating the words "die die die" To myself over and over again. I rang the tag out and washed up the blood from the floor. Quickly and silently, I unlocked and ran in my room. Walking over to my dresser, limping, I got out my outfit. Skinny jeans, new boxers, and a child's play shirt. Along with a pair of old Pokemon socks.

I slip on all of the clothes and look at the time. 4:30. Still early. I grab my horror movie jacket, which has a whole bunch of horror movie people on it, and zip it up. I love horror movies. It makes me feel normal. For some weird reason. I decide to clean. But first I need music. I look a r June for my headphones but no luck. I move my dirty clothes and found them. I got my phone out putting on pandora. Melanie Martinez radio.

It played Melanie, twenty one pilots, and Panic! At the disco. Along with a few others. Walking around, I picked up the clothes and trash while singing Heavy dirty soul. Not my favorite song but I still like it. All the trash want into my trash bag and my dirty clothes down the laundry chute. I made my bed with only one blanket. The rest I put away in my closet. Before I knew it cake came on. One of my favorites. I picked u p my mermaid sequin pillow. Got it a few days ago and haven't regretted it since. I looked around and it all seemed good. Until my eyesight began to turn black. I stumbled and ended up falling on my bed. (Yes this has happened to me before) the last word I heard were, everything is grey...

Short I know but I am tired so here I made you some c O n t e n t.