Meet and Greet

Kenzie's POV
Its been a year since me and Johnny broke up and he is now engaged with Annie.Annie Leblanc,My old best friend,I know were just 14 but they like to marked young. And Lauren and Hayden are dating. While me?Still single. Did I mention? I'm Mackenzie Ziegler. I have been cutting my wrist this past months because of Johnny. Some people think it was not good but for me it was normal. Today I have a dinner with my mom's friends, The newton. I heard of them before but never met them in real life."Mackenzie Newtons are here!"Mom scream."Coming!"I said while stalking Johnny's IG.I went down and see this boy. He has a white shirt on,rip jeans,leather jacket,black hair and blue as a seas eyes. "Uhh..Excuse me?"He ask me."Oh sorry"I said."Its fine"He said back."I'm Ethan Newton by the way...And you are?"He ask me."I-I'm Mackenzie Ziegler but I prefer Kenzie or Kenz."I said to him."Nice meeting you."He said. I tried to hide the cuts but he saw it. He hold my hand and run to the balcony."Are you.....okay?"He ask me. I started to tear up but he hold my hand.I said to him."I-I'm lost... I lost Ethan"I said to him."You can always talk to me. Your house is just beside mine."He offered me."Thanks.."Then we heard mom called us."Kenz Dinners ready!".We went down stairs and sit down beside each other. "So Kenz I heard you had a boyfriend.Is it true?"Ethan's dad ask me."Uhh..Dad we shouldn't talk about it."Ethan suggested."Uhh..We broke up.."I said."Were so sorry.You can in our house whenever you want"Ethan's mom said."Thank you"I said.I Forgot that tomorrow is Ethan's First day.

Next Morning