Chapter 1 Where all it began

Your POV.

Being an otaku was great! I did watch a new anime called The Royal Tutor/Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine/Haine. It was really funny! I watched every episodes that was exciting finding out that the royal tutor was a friend of the king and sad part where Heine has to quit being the royal tutor caused they found out about his past. I crying at the end of the episode.

I even review the episodes all the time. They say life is hard that's why work we hard to survived but I was different I don't have jobs I'm always at home. And one part of me is saying that I have to work before I die. That's when I get up to my bed then take a bath and breakfast. I have to find job I then go to every company that I want to work.

But I dump like I was nothing I was walking in the rain. It was raining really heavy I didn't even bring an umbrella as I walk by I saw a kid crossing the road in the red light ( what I mean is the crossing light) then a trunk came with a very high speed because of heavy rain the driver cannot see the properly as soon as he notice he notice the kid he hit the break but because of the high speed and rain it was to late then I run and pushed the kid away then I was hit.

Then I saw red 'blood!?' every where near my body there was wounds every part of me I said to my self 'if I'm gonna die here at least I can see my favorite anime one last time before I go to heaven kamisama.'
As I closed my eyes they were sounds like an ambulance and police car? It was really dark.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Do want to reborn my child..."

"Who are you? Are you kamisama?"

"Yes. I heard you're wish and I'm here to grant it..."

"You mean I'm gonna be reborn/reincarnated to where?"

"Well you said you want to see you're favorite anime and you saved a child so I will grant it. Now tell me what is you're favorite anime my child?"

"My favorite anime is The Royal Tutor."

"Is that all you wish for?"

"Yes! That's all can wish for but if you suggestions about status and stuff kamisama you do the honor not me I don't want to trouble."

"Very well. I will grant you're wish and abilities about you but you have find out what are those abilities that I've given you."

"Thank you kamisama for granting my wish."

"It is my pleasure. My child. Now go! And be reborn!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Still your POV.

Uwah! Uwah! Uwah! 'What is that noise it's so loud. Wait a minute that noise come from my mouth!? That means I'm a baby then I did reborn!!! Thank you! Kamisama! I will definitely work hard to meet Heine and treasure this new life. Bye! bye! otaku world caused this is real! Just you wait Heine I'm gonna meet you! ( in you're mind you are so excited to meet you're favorite anime character).