Liar, Liar- About Allison

"It's such a small town" Allison thought whilst walking to her new room. There was nothing there apart from several boxes. Her bed was arriving on Thursday so she had to sleep on her inflatable mattress for a couple of days. Allison hated that bed. She was technically sleeping on wood because it didn't inflate properly. She collected all of her long, silky blonde hair that was in her face, tied it up and sighed.

"MUM!", she screamed while running down the stairs. "What's for lunch?". Although Allison was seventeen and perfectly capable of preparing sandwich for herself, she still felt like she depended on her mother to cook everything for her.
"Come here!", Her mum responded followed by a tut. I reluctantly walked to the kitchen only to receive a plate of spinach.
Does she want me to starve.
Is this meant to be a joke? If it is, it's hilarious!
Sigh.
"Take a deep,deep breath Allison", She thought to herself before collecting her biggest nightmare.
(Of course this wasn't really biggest nightmare but she just felt like this at the time)
"Th-th-th " she stuttered. "Thank you mum" she finally blurted out and rolled her eyes.

For the rest of the day, she just stared at the plate of spinach in disgust while gagging. For lunch she ended up eating two packets of crisps and for dinner she snuck out to Nando's and got herself some chips.

On Thursday , her bed finally arrived. Allison never realised how relaxing it was to be on a real bed. She was lucky as well: she was going to her new school on Friday . Since she was new she hadn't made any friends at all. Even in her old school she didn't have a single friend. Allison had a bit of an attitude. It's hard for her parents to cope with her let alone anyone at school. They were all scared of her there because she got frustrated so easily. She made everyone feel like they couldn't say anything near her. If she walked into a corridor, they would instantly scatter away from her as if she was poison.
But it was going to be different this year. Allison was tired of being the one:
The one who was never picked first.
The one with no friends.
The one who no one invited to parties.
The one who everyone ran away from.
But lastly, the one with no life.

I know I'm not the best at writing but I hope you guys enjoy this story so far. I'll continue it later