Can't I get love??? (prologue and cast)

This is your crazy buddy mahii
(CRAZY MAHIZ) coming up with a two shots on Abhigya..

Seriously speaking, I planned this as an one shot and I started to type this... But the length is too large so that I thought to post is as two shots...

Hope you all will like this story and render your support to me in this story too ..

I finished typing the whole story but the quick response will fetch your updates soon...

This is a dark yet romantic love story of a married couple who have a suffered a lot because of an unexpected wedding ...

It speaks a lot about a women's sufferings and pain and also the pain of a man who is hurted to the core...

Strictly no bashing and negative comments are not allowed...

If you dont like the plot or cast, better skip this story and I don't like anyone bashing my characters and I not  pleased to receive such comments....

So, if you don't like it, skip the story...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Prologue:

Marriage is a sacred bonding... Its very divine and pure... Marriages interlinks the couples blissfully, romantically, emotionally and soulfully ...

Falling in love in marriage is quite a normal scenario between the couples... Its not a hard for a husband to love his wife and a wife is ready to shower her husband with full love and ready to bear his child too....

Whether its love marriage or arranged marriage, its essential for the two souls who are married to willfully accept their spouses physically, mentally and whole heartedly....

But is it possible for a person who was once madly in love with his wife from his childhood to marry another girl in the place of her all of a sudden...

Is it possible for him to fall in love  again???

Will the man betray his love on his first wife???

Is it possible for him to accept her as his wife both physically and mentally???

What will happen if such things happens in anyone's life???

What is the condition of the man???

Will it be easy for him to accept his second wife forgetting the first wife whom he loved all his life???

What will be the state and condition of the man's second wife???

Will she is happy with this life or will she curse herself for spoiling her man's life as she enters his life unwillingly????

So, lets peep in to know further....

.......

The cast behind this story:

Starring: