Act Eight

Thorenton: I don't care! All I care about is getting back to the war! What. Do. You. Want?!

Sizic: You are no warrior! You are nothing but a selfish person! Can you at least think of what the little girl has went through?!

Thorenton: I told you! I don't care! Now what do you wan-

Cecilia: Stop!

~Everyone in the room turns their attention to Cecilia~

Cecilia: Would you just cut the drama already?! Just apologize for calling Adriside a creep! It won't cost you anything! We don't want anything from you! We are doing all of this for you! For Asi! So if you could just think a little and look around, it doesn't look like we want anything, does it?!

~Thorenton puts his hands down~

Thorenton: All I want to know, is who you are.

~The wooden door opens, revealing a woman with long, brown hair. Tucked behind her ears. Brown eyes, just as Cecilia's. It was Aseela. Thorenton's long lost wife~

~Thorenton looks shocked~

~Cecilia runs to hug Aseela~

Cecilia: Asi! Your back!

Aseela: Whoa there! What going on?

Cecilia: He... He called Adriside... a creep!

Aseela: What? Who did so?

Cecilia: The selfish one!

~Aseela turns her attention to Thorenton. She realized that he has awaken~

Aseela: Thorenton... At long last. We meet again.

Thorenton: Aseela...

~Aseela smiles. She walks closer to Thorenton~

Aseela: I've waited so long for this day. I've missed you more than anything in the whole entire world.

~Thorenton's eyes never leave Aseela as she walks closer to him~

Thorenton: It's not you, is it? It can't be you. Your... Your dead...

~Thorenton gasps~

~Aseela walks forward towards Thorenton~

Aseela: Yes it can. And no, I'm not dead.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all! So how was the act? Sorry it was short but I just wanted to give you an idea about who 'Asi' is.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow!

love,

Mina :D