Chapter 11

{Olivia}

I walk out, and I drive to the nearest hotel to stay for a while. Luckily, I never took out my school stuff from my car. I check in and go up to my room, and fall on the bed and let sleep take me over.
I walked into first period and take the seat next to Sophia. "Why were you not here yesterday?" She asked. I turn toward her "I had a fight to train for." "Ok, so who is Samuel?" She points to my tattoo. Which now has some roses surrounding it. After I left I went to a tattoo shop and got it done. "He just a very good friend." I try not to cry. "Are you ok?" She notice the tears in my eyes. "Yea, it's just yesterday I found out he has cancer." I lie. I feel horrible but I couldn't tell her the truth or anybody. She looks at me sadly, if only she knew the truth. My phone goes off, it's Sam. Why is he calling, he knows I'm at school? "I'll be right back." I walk out of the class and accept the call, sliding to the ground.
S- "What's up baby"
Me- "Sam why are you calling? I'm at school!"
S-"Angel, I need you like now!"
I could hear the slur in his voice. Great he is drunk!
Me- "I'll be at the warehouse in twenty minutes"
S-"Thanks Angel"
Me- "Anytime sir." I hang up and look up and spot Zane.

"How much did you hear?" I asked "All of it. Olivia, explain this to me please. Why is his name on your neck?" He pleads. "I can't at the moment, meet me at the hotel 10 blocks from the house, room 124 at 10:00 pm tonight ok?" I asked. He nods. "Olivia I'll always be here for you. You just have to let me in." "Thanks...I got to go like now" I hug him then run off.