Epilogue

Well long time no see!
Anyways I felt bad that I ended this book on such a short notice and then just abandoned it (much sorry) and I thought about it and I was like "just wrap it up and then abandon it again" so that's what I'm gonna do
I have been rolling this thought around in my head for a few weeks and I finally got it all planned out!
If you really enjoyed this book, vote and comment (I love reading comments)and please go check out my other books (ex: Adpoted by Robker, Peter Pan&Felix imagines books 1 and 2, Sparkle, etc)it would be greatly appreciated!
Hope y'all enjoy!

D e c e m b e r;

Emma Swan walked into Granny's on a cold winter afternoon.

"Hiya, Swan. Can I get you anything?" Granny asked. Emma shrugged.

"Just a coffee." She said. Granny nodded and started on her drink.

Emma watched the people in the diner, seeing that Pan and Felix still weren't there.

Then again, they hadn't been there for the past three months since the hospital run. Emma didn't even know if Pan was better or anything.

"Granny?" Emma said. The old woman hummed in response. "Have Pan and Felix been in here?"

"Nope. I haven't seen them in quite some time actually," Granny said. Emma nodded. "Why?"

"I don't know...maybe it's just mothering instincts to worry." Emma said. Granny nodded.

The diner was quiet and pleasant until the door slammed open.

Felix was standing in a tie-dye tshirt and blue jeans while he looked around frantically.

"Felix? Are you--" Emma was cut off.

"Oh thank god! Where's the doctor in this town?" Felix asked.

"At his house, why?" Emma said.

"It's Peter, he's really sick and needs help and I don't know what to do I've never had to take care of someone this sick and I'm just so..." Felix fell to his knees sobbing. Emma rushed over to him and hugged him. "I'm just so scared."

Emma nodded and helped Felix to his feet.

"Granny, get Whale on the phone," she called. "I need him and Pan and Felix's place ASAP."

Granny nodded and dialed the number. Ruby came from out of the kitchen.

"Oh my gods, Felix are you okay?" She said when she saw him. She ran around the counter and hugged him tightly. He sniffled and hugged her back.

"It's Peter, Ruby," Felix said. "He's really sick."

"I'm sure with Dr. Whale's help, he'll get better," she reassured. She took off her apron and grabbed her coat. "I'm coming with you guys."

Felix nodded and hugged her again.

Emma noticed that they really cared for each other, not in a girlfriend/boyfriend kind of way but more like siblings.

.•

They arrived at Felix and Pan's apartment at the same time Dr. Whale did with his doctor kit. Felix opened the door and they all squeezed into the tiny apartment.