Chapter Twenty-Six

(^How many times do you think this happened?)

*Hadrian(Cub)Gaunt*

~Ry,~ Ruby hissed softly after I opened my eyes. ~How are you feeling?~

~My head hurts a little,~ I hissed back sitting up and I noticed I was in my room. ~What happened?~

~You passed out after the pink toad yelled at you and Draco,~ she hissed angrily. ~You've been asleep for nearly five hours. Raven is sleeping.~

~Okay,~ I nodded climbing out of bed and sliding my boots on and picking Ruby up.

~Where are we going?~ Ruby hissed when I opened the door that lead out of Raven's chambers.

~The kitchen,~ I hissed back quietly. ~I'm a bit hungry.~

~Do you know the way to the kitchens?~ 

~Yes, Jamie showed me the other day,~ I hissed and a few minutes later I stopped in front of the portrait of a fruit basket, tilting my head to the side I reached up and rubbed my finger against the pear and the portrait opened up revealing a couple house elves moving around.

  "Can Kiki help the young master?" a small elf asked stopping in front of me.

  "May I have an apple?" I asked quietly. "Please."

  "Kiki will get you some apples," the elf said and I smiled as she ran off.

~Hadrian,~ a soft voice said and I looked around startled.

~What's wrong Ry?~ Ruby hissed.

 "I thought I heard someone say my name," I said confused when I didn't see anyone but I could feel a slight magical presents that felt...homey?

  "Here you go young master," the little elf said holding two apples out to me.

  "Thank you," I mumbled leaving the kitchen and was walking back to Raven's chambers.

*Teddy(Moon)Lupin*

  I walked into the great hall just before six and I noticed that Ry was sitting at the Slytherin table staring down at his plate. Sighing I walked over to him and sat down nudging his shoulder causing him to look up and give me a small smile.

   "Feeling better?" I asked and he nodded. "So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out during your free period today? I mean since none of the others are free."

  Ry smiled and nodded and I reached out to grab one of the apple slices off his plate only to yelp when I got hit with a strong stinging hex.

  "What was that for," I whined staring at him as he glared darkly. "Okay, sorry. I won't touch your plate again but no more hexes cause that hurt."

  "What hurt?" Jamie asked as he sat down in front of us.

  "Tried to steal an apple slice," I shrugged snagging a piece of toast off the plate in front of me. "Although I'm starting to regret teaching him the stinging jinx cause that hurt almost as much as a Crusiatus curse."

  "Learn something new every day," Jamie laughed and I glared.

  "Nice hair Potter," Draco smirked as he sat on the other side of Ry.

  "What are you..." Jamie said confused.

  "Payback for that little cheek," I smirked standing up. "See you later Ry."

*Hadrian(Cub)Gaunt*

 I waved at Teddy as he walked off and I turned back to Jamie who just found out what happened to his hair and I giggled at the emerald green color.

  "Imma kill him," Jamie grumbled angrily.

~Calm down,~ I said softly through the mind link. ~Besides Raven can undo when go to class.~

  "Fine," Jamie grumbled and I smiled finishing my apple slices and standing up.

  "Where are you going Ry?" Draco asked and I pointed at my bag. "Class?"

  I nodded and headed towards the potions classroom while humming softly but I got startled when something grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into a dark classroom. After I was released I stumbled and collapsed when my knees gave out. Wincing I looked up only to scoot back when I saw a red aura.

 "Finally got you alone," she said and I swallowed backing further away from her. 

~Somebody help me.~ I cried silently shaking as she came closer to me.

*Tom Marvolo Riddle Gaunt*

  I was working on some contracts when I felt a sudden wave of fear wash over me along with someone begging for help. Startled I jumped up when I realized who it was coming from.

*Remus(Moony)Lupin*

  I was in the middle of explaining the Patronus charm to seventh-year students when a sudden wave of fear swipt over me and I froze as a terrified voice ran through my head begging for help.

  "Fuck...Class dismissed," I yelled startling my students. "Homework is a five-page essay on different kinds of Patronus's."

*Teddy(Moon)Lupin*

    I was barely listening to my papa explain about the Patronus charm but was startled when he suddenly yelled, but before I could do anything a sudden wave of fear washed over me and I heard Ry's voice through my head begging for help.

 "Son of a bitch," I growled shoving my books into my bag and running out of the classroom following my father.

*Draco(Dragon)Malfoy*

  I was working on a healing potion that was our assignment when I felt sudden bone-chilling fear racing through me.

  "Dray, are you okay?" Blaise asked and I shook my head just as a voice floated through my mind growling I ran out of the classroom.

*Jamie(Snuffles)Potter*

  I was worried about Ry since he hadn't spoken any since we got to Hogwarts and after the incident with Umbridge he passed out but I knew he was going to be okay since someone was with him all the time. Shaking my head I turned back to my Divination class when I suddenly jerk back in my chair and landed on the ground breathing hard as I felt fear pulsation through me but I couldn't see the classroom I was in anymore as I got an image of a woman surrounded in a red aura and a terrified voice begging someone to help him.

  "Jamie, what happened?" Neville asked and I looked up at him before growling and shoving him back and running out of the classroom and rushing towards where I knew I was needed only to plow into Teddy, Draco, and Moony outside an empty classroom.

  "Watch where you're going," Draco growled and I glared about to say something when yelling started coming from the classroom along with what sounded like a crying dog. Recognizing the crying I snarled kicking the door open and glaring at the woman shaking a small puppy around like a bloody rag doll; after seeing this I snapped and snarled before turning into my animagi form causing the woman to freeze and drop the pup.