13

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

Wanting so badly to kiss him on the cheek while he's driving, I of course fight the urge. His hand still between my thighs, I lay my head on his arm and he kisses my head.

"Do you work tomorrow?"

"In the afternoon, yes." I answer him. "Staying over?"

"I don't have any other clothes." I tell him. "That's the least of my worries." He readjusts his hand making me almost gasp but I hold it. "Then yea, since you're begging." I shrug and he laughs.

"Why is she calling me?" I ask myself aloud as Lauren calls. "Is that the nosy girl?" Chris asks. "Yes." I shake my head laughing.

"Hello?"

"Robyn, hey." She sighs clearly frustrated. "Hey, everything okay?" I ask. "I just left work I think I'm going to quit I'm pissed the hell off."

"What happened?"

"I was third wheeling with Karrueche and Sean all last night and I walk in today and they're the same way! You know they dated before and I'm so heated it's crazy."

"Are you serious?" I let go of Chris's hand unintentionally in the moment. "That's...something. Listen just go home, try to clear your mind okay? He's trash."

"Are you driving?" She asks. "No I'm not driving Chr- some- I'm in the car though. Why?"

"Who are you with?" She sniffles. "No one girl mind ya business." I joke trying to brighten her mood by teasing her. "I'm with a friend, why?"

I hear Chris scoff next to me and I keep talking. "Nothing, can we do something tonight? Please I don't want to be home."

"I uhm...I'll see. I had plans but I'll let you know okay?"

"Oh okay. Just please come out with me. You're always with that asshole."

"Shh. I gotta go okay boo?"

We say our byes and I put my phone in the cup holder in between Chris and I and reach for his hand again but he snatches it back. "What?" I ask him.

"No you wanna let go of my hand so." He shrugs. "I didn't mean to."

"Oh." He says dryly and I roll my eyes. "I don't know if I can stay over tonight, Laura wants to go out, but I told her I'll let her know."

"Oh." He says in the same tone making me sigh. "Chris come on.." he looks at me with hardly any expression, "What?"

"Stop acting like that." I pout. "Come on, please.." I say quietly reaching over to kiss his neck. At this point I don't even care about how scared I was to kiss him, I just want him to stop acting like a brat.

He pulls away and kisses me on my lips making me feel way better. "Thanks." I lick my lips and sit back on my seat.

"So annoying." He scoffs and I put my hand on his lap since his hand is there, along with something else. "You're staying over tonight I don't care." He says sternly.

"What's in it for me?" I furrow my eyebrows. "I'm going to put in for you tonight is what I'm saying." He rambles his words quickly, I push his arm and he laughs.

Feeling myself get warm between my thighs, that's exactly where he moves his hand to.

A few minutes pass and I begin to feel the same ache in my back that's been there for days. "Can you massage my back later?" I look over to Chris. He furrows his eyebrows not answering me. "Please?" I whine with a pout holding onto his hand.

"I'll think about it." He mumbles, fixing his hand in mine. Taking that as a 'yes' I smile and reply quietly, "okay."

He looks over to me and back at the road with a small smile.

Finally parking in front of a small diner, he asks what I want so he can run in to get it to go. "It's fine I can get it for us. I wouldn't want to be bothered this early in the morning." I say referring to how he must feel.

"You don't have to, Robyn." He tells me. "I want to. Plus I don't want you any more annoyed than you already are." I raise my eyebrows.

He sighs, "alright you can stop playing with me now." 

"I'm not playing. Text me what you want." I reach for the door handle. "Here." He holds out money for me to take but I already have my wallet in my hand. "My treat." I shrug and leave the car.

Ordering breakfast for the both of us, I take a seat at a table even though it'll only take another minute.

"Mind if I sit?" A man asks, "oh, sure I-I was just leaving." I stand nervously and awkwardly not expecting anyone to ask for my seat.

"I meant mind if I sit, with you." His voice says softly with a laugh. "Didn't mean to scare you, I'm Aubrey." He holds his hand out and of course I know who he is. Who doesn't?

"I know who you are." I laugh nervous still. "Robyn, nice to meet you." I say and he smiles.

"Robyn?" The lady behind the counter says, I turn around to see my food is ready to go. "That was fast, thank you so much."

"Have a good day." She smiles and I tell her the same, leaving her a tip.

"Nice meeting you again." I give a tight smile to Aubrey since it would have been weird if I didn't acknowledge him again. "Pleasure meeting you too. I'll get that." He says about the door I was trying to push with my hands full.

"Oh thank you. Bye." We both laugh, not that anything was funny, but nothing was holding us back from doing it either.

Getting back in the car, Chris takes the bag from my hands so I can sit properly with my seatbelt.

"Thanks." I mumble taking the food back into my lap so he can drive. "Thank you too. Give me a kiss." He pokes his lips out. "We're not even together I'm not kissing you anymore." I refuse.

"Oh you get another boyfriend and now you don't want to kiss me?" He teases about me talking to Aubrey.

"Another boyfriend? I'd have to have one in the first place for him to be 'another' but I guess." I shrug. "Go talk to him then." He motions towards the door.

"I'm joking." I whine. "Give me a kiss." I poke my lips out. "No leave me alone." He turns the radio up a bit.

"Please baby." I say quietly closer to him this time. Once his lips are on mine, I hold his face going deeper into the kiss just for the hell of it.

Chris being Chris, he separates my lips and goes straight in. Deciding to save if for when we get to his house, I pull away and tell him to start driving.

"I just want your lips." He says still kissing me. "I want a lot more than that." I mumble onto his lips not necessarily thinking about what I just said.

He moves the hair off my neck and kisses it once, "stay with me tonight and you'll get a lot more, baby."

Wanting to bite my lip at how raspy his voice has gotten, I fight the urge. "Come on, I'm hungry." I giggle even though food is the last thing on my mind.

Truth is I just don't want to change my panties for the second time today.

+

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter because I looooved it!