Chapter 1

Edolas' POV

I woke up very early on a Wednesday morning. I stretched from side to side and went to the bathroom to get ready for my first day of middle school. wouldn't be late for my first day of middle school. I run to the bathroom to start my daily routine. After I was finished with my daily routine, I walk downstairs to eat breakfast. I see my mom drinking her coffee while working on her laptop. My mom is a famous writer just like my friend Sana's mom.
"Hey, mom where's Veronica?" I asked. If you are wondering who Veronica is, She's my agent who schedules my photo shoots.
"Outside waiting for you,". She always wakes up before me. I eat my breakfast at a normal pace and then run outside.
(Timeskip to school)
"Bye Veronica see you after school," I said as I waved at her.
"Wait for Edolas, don't forget you have a photo shoot." I nodded and headed to my class.

Sana's POV

I can't wait for best friend, Edolas to get here! While waiting I noticed the boys putting buckets on top the doors. "What are you monkey's doing?" I asked.    
        "Just a little surprise for the new student," 'I have to get those buckets down before Edolas gets here!' I kept jumping and jumping to reach the buckets, but they are too high! Before I could get the first bucket down, the door opened.

          Edolas' POV

    As I opened the door a bucket full of water fell on my head. 'This is going to suck,' I thought holding back my tears.
            "Edolas! Are you okay?!" A familiar voice said.  I look up to see Sana.

"Sana" I whispered.  I look to my side to see boys snickering. "So they are responsible for this huh?" I saw to Sana as I take the bucket off of my head. I look at the group of boys with a glint of anger in my eyes as I threw the bucket towards the group. Sadly, I missed and hit a boy in the back instead. It was a boy with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. Suddenly Sana comes up to me with a huge grin on her face.
            "Score Edolas you hit their boss!" Sana yelled. I looked at her wide eyes and then immediately looked back at the boy.

         'Oh no' was what all I could think...

(Edited 6/29/19)