Dont Swim Away From Me

My life

I thought middle school was crazy, until I got to high school.

I'm Abby. Abby Rutgens. I go to Jamestown High School. I'm on the varsity softball team with my best friend Jackie. We grew up together and did everything together.

Then, there's my clique. The 6 dudes 2k08

The reason why it's named that is because in 6th grade, that's when me and all my friends met. We all wanted to move in together in downtown Chicago ever since then.

The 6 dudes is Me, Jackie, Hanley, Margaret, Ainsley, and Hayden.

I have a little sister named Lucy, and she is a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g.

"Abby let's go!" my mom yelled. "Coming." I replied. "Ya Abby, lets go!" my little sister smirked. I rolled my eyes at her and walked out the door.

It was 7:55 and school started at 8. I'm always running late which is a bad thing about me.

I jump in the car with my mom as she speeds down the road to my school. "Abby, you need to work on timing. You can't be late everyday." Your mom tells you.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry" you say as you shuffle through your backpack looking for your phone.
You finally find it and pull
it out. No new notifications. Great.

When scrolling through twitter my mom pulls up to school. "Thanks mom" I tell to her getting out of our car.

"Have a good day!" she responds.

I sprint into school thinking about my homework.

I forgot to do my algebra homework because I was out to dinner last night. Ugh.

I walk down the hall to my first period class and spot Margaret, my lab partner in science.

I walk to my teachers desk and drop the pass and walk to my desk.

I see him eyeing my in the corner of his eye which made my curious about what he's thinking about.

"Where we're you?" Margaret asks

"Alarm didn't go off, again. I need to get my phone fixed."

She nods and I continue listening to the lesson.

The bell rings a while later and I gather up my books and binder and head to my locker.

I kick it open and grab my things for 2nd period.

I hear a voice behind me while I'm grabbing my pencil case.

"You're going to be late to Fisher's slow poke." Jackie tells me.

"Well I'm pretty late on life so there's no difference I tell her."

"True,"she chuckles and walks down the hall "See you at practice."

Crap, I totally forgot about softball after school. I forgot my bag at home.

My moms gonna kill me if I ask her to bring it. oh well it's better then being in trouble by coach.

I sprint to my next class trying to get my stuff together.

I'm such a mess....