Chapter 13: A Sweet Reminder

WARNING:

FRANS MOMENTS AHEAD!! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!! (Seriously, you will fangirl nose bleed)

Frisk POV

I stared at Sans, feeling nothing.

"Sans...I do not understand..." He wiped his tears.

"We...We used to be married...Vixie was there...We had a beautiful wedding and 3 beautiful children..." A gasp spread through out the crowd. I search my memories of any thing of the sort but couldn't.

"I...I'm sorry..." A tear fell from my eye and I ran to the woods. Breathing heavily and wishing I was dead, I stopped in front of a lake. I stood there and feel myself move forwards.

"Don't take another step forward!" I close my eyes.

"I'm a freak of nature...." I cover my face and sit at the edge.

"That's not true." Sans says hugging me from behind. I just sat there. I wanted to love him back, but I don't feel that anymore.

"You know I can't love you back...Even if I wanted to..." He sighs onto my back.

"I know. But even if you can't, I will and I will for eternity. So I will say it to remind you: I love you. I will join you in death and reincarnation." Another tear falls as a burning feeling rose from my chest to my face.

We sat like that for a while as I was trying to understand what this feeling was and why I was feeling it. I knew it could only be one thing.

"Sans...?" He shifted his position.

"Yes sweetheart?" Sweetheart? Since when did he give nicknames like that?

"I need you to look at me." He did as he was told but seemed confused.

"Why?" I bite my lip.

"Just...Close your eyes..." He again did as he was told and I slowly approach him. I grow closer until the gap between us finally, kissing him.

Our faces blushed madly but he slipped his hands round my waist and my arms slivered behind his neck. Our kiss lasted quite a while before we broke apart for air.

"I...I love you too." He smiled and I returned it. "I'd like to sing you something."

"Well sing away, sweetheart." I take a deep breath.

Link above

There are three words, that I've been dying to say to you
Burns in my heart, like a fire that ain't going out
There are three words, & I want you to know they are true...
I need to let you know

I wanna say I love you, I wanna hold you tight
I want your arms around me & I, want your lips on mine
I wanna say I love you, but, babe I'm terrified
My hands are shaking, my heart is racing
Cause it's something I can't hide, it's something I can't deny
So here I go...
Baby I lo-o-o-ve you

I've never said, these words to anyone, anyone at all
Never got this close, cause I was always afraid I would fall
But now i know, that I'll fall right in-to your arms...
Don't ever let me go

I wanna say I love you, I wanna hold you tight
I want your arms around me & I, want your lips on mine
I wanna say I love you, but, babe I'm terrified
My hands are shaking, my heart is racing
Cause it's something I can't hide, it's something I can't deny
So here I go...
Baby I lo-o-o-ve you

Take it in, breathe the air
What is there to really fear
I can't contain, what my heart's saying
I gotta say it out loud...

I wanna say I love you, I wanna hold you tight
I want your arms around me & I, want your lips on mine
I wanna say I love you, but, babe I'm terrified
My hands are shaking, my heart is racing
Cause it's something I can't hide, it's something I can't deny
So here I go...
Baby I lo-o-o-o-ve you

He blushes blue and smiles.

"I love you, sweetheart." He hugs me and kisses me gently.

"I love you more. But..." I look to the water.

"But what?" He grabs my shoulders and makes me face him.

"I can't live like this. I don't even know why I'm feeling right now...." As I say that his grip tightens.

"...No...I just got you back, your not--No you Can't leave me again because I will jump right after because I love you with all my soul." A tear falls from my eye as I hug him.

"I'm sorry....I won't do it. I promise." I say grabbing onto his jacket.

"Thank you. Sweetheart, I need to do something though." I smile at him confused before he jumps on me. I blush madly.

"What the fuck?!" He smiles as he bends down licking my neck. A-Ahhhh...~. Tiny breaths came out my mouth.

"Sweet~" He whispers in my ear. His hands travelled from my waist to each side of my head, then kissed me passionately, going to parts of my neck.

"Nghhh~ S-Stop...." I whisper biting my lip.

"Enjoying are we~?" He says biting my neck, causing blood to trickle onto my shirt. He starts licking the blood and smiling menacingly.

"You...Fucking a-asshole...." I say grabbing his shirt. He again starts licking and kissing my neck.

"Feisty~ You had with coming sweetheart." I have no idea what he's talking about.

"W-What?" He chuckles.

"A few years ago a certain little lady got herself drunk and thought she could pin me to a seat and kiss me. So this is my sweet reminder sweetheart." Ah...I...Don't remember that....

"I have no excuse but seriously--" I try to finish my sentence but Sans kisses me.

"We should head back the others will be worried." I nod to him.

We head back hand in hand. We open the pub door and I walk over to the bar with Sans. Zoe and Chara walk up to us.

"Frisk! You feeling-- Wait! Are those bite marks?!" Oh shit...Zoe smiles and jumps at Chara.

"You've been busy I see." Chara smirks and I blush. This is gonna be a long night. I think to myself as Sans pulls an arm around me.

"Yes they are. She's officially mine." Omg WHY?!

Well I hope it stays this way.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

FINALLY THEY ARE TOGETHER! *FALLS ON BED* GOOD NIGHT!!

Hope you enjoyed