Losers Club Ep. 7

YN POV
Is this what its come to? My end? Where I can finally be free. No Bullies and just enlightenment? Or just pitch bl-
Whats that? A voice. God? I open my eyes to see my mom holding my hand. Im in a hospital bed with a shot in me giving me water. Richies sleeping on Bills shoulder and Eddies sleeping in Stanleys lap. My mom hugs me "Oh my god! I was so worried! What happened?!?!" She whips a tear and I look into her eyes. "I dont know. I-I just..." a man in a doctor suit with blonde hair and...purple eyes walks in "Hi Im Dr. Tamali  (haha, hope that gave you a little laugh. No? Its anime~XD). -so you were struck by a car and injured your arm with plenty of bruises. You went unconscious for about an hour n 30. May I examine your arm?" I nod and he grabs my arm gently, looking carefully. He squeezes it "did that hurt?" I wince and nod. He then lets go and writes something down "Well, it is broken. Ill give you a cast before you leave-" "when will that be?" Dr. Tamaki turns around and Eddie stands up, looking at him. "Probably in about 24 hours." Eddie nods solemly and comes up to me. "Are you alright?" He says. "Yea-" "Mrs. LN, will you please come with me?" My mom nods and exits. And leaves me and Eddie awake. "As I was saying, yes, im fine." I then feel all the pain in my arm and the bruises and scraps. It hurts like hell. Eddie holds my hand tight and looks into my eyes. There so pretty, I could look at them forever. Eddie starts to lean in and I lean towards too, and suddenly, were kissing. He kisses me gently as I kiss back, a little harder. I then see a flash and we stop, and see Richie, holding a phone and smiling. "Haha! I gotta pictureeee!" Richie says, in a taunting voice. "Hey! Delete that!" Richie and Eddie 'fight' and I lay back and fall asleep, still hearing Richie and Eddie arguing veryyy loudly.