Just the beginning

👾

Taehi POV
I was currently unpacking my suit case and putting everything out on my bed, my room was a bright pink and a beautiful red!

Taehi POV I was currently unpacking my suit case and putting everything out on my bed, my room was a bright pink and a beautiful red!

I got dressed in a floral dress and went down stairs, I stop in my tracks as I witness the scene I front of me. I saw Jungkook and Taehyung cuddling on the couch, Namjoon and Jin subtly eye-fucking each other as well as Yoongi and Jhope teasing Jimin. I scoffed as I heard the doorbell ring knowing exactly who it was.

Jungkook POV
I saw Taehi with her new boyfriend, Im Jaebum.

"Ight suckers, imma head out with jiminie"  Yoongi said as he pulled Jimin towards the door. Namjoon and Jhope headed towards their studios to go and work.

"I'm going shopping, come with me Tae." Jin said as he put his hands on his hips, "Awe! Come on hyunggg I wanna stay with my kookie babie." Taehyung said as Jungkook blushed at the nickname, Taehi rolling her eyes.

"NOPE! You're coming with me mister! Oh and Taehi's gonna say here with you Jungkookie, byeeeeeeee!" Jin finally said as he dragged the last bit of Taehyung's body out the door.

Taehi slowly walked towards Jungkook trapping him on the wall, "Stay here and out of my way. We won't have any problems."

A great new beginning for bad things to happen Jungkook thought as he sighed

I finally updated this after 50 years!.....but it was STILL SHORT ASS

Hora hora for meeee

-11/24/17