5 - Explain

-Luka POV-

Me and Miku walk home together, doing what we've already planned before. We standing in front of my house, she look suprised that my house was so big. I opened up the door for her, took her to my bedroom then let her rest up on my bedroom. She sit on my bed happily, trying to forget what was happend before.

"What a nice room you have, Luka." said Miku, looking around my bedroom.

"Relax, ill go get the food for us." I replied, leaving her on my room.

I go downstair, took all the food i've already bought before from the fridge. Ice cream, chips, beverage and many more. I hope she likes it.

Back into my room, I catch Miku was playing with my fail sticky slime. I love slime, but everytime I make it, it turn really slimy and sticky.

"Eww Miku, your hand now mess.." I said that while putting all the snack down. I wipe her hand with my wet tissues.

"Well, you don't have any skill on making slime, Luka." she giggling while putting her 'Ew' expression, very cute.

"Well I am" I shrugged, then turning on my tv.

"Here, choose the movie you want to watch"
I offer her my movies collection, well I have plenty of it she choose a funny cartoon movies.

I put the CD on, and we started watching. I give her some snack and eat it together. She sit beside me.

She start giggling with the joke, of course I join her laughing. After the movies end, we pretty amused with it. Im scared Miku died by laughing too much.

"I never laugh this much" she chuckled on her word.

"Another movies?" I asked her.

"Nooo, Im tired laughing~" she replied while laughing. Stop it Miku, you are too cute for this.

I look up to the ceiling, I know it's not the right time to ask her this. But im really curious about her life.

"..."

"Miku?" As I said, I want to know her more.

"Are you live alone?" I asked her.

She stop laughing, and look down. I wait her to answer, and then she nodded slowly.

"My parent left me.." said her, looking down to the floor, smile weakly. I let her to spell all of her feeling to me.

"To be honest I was trying to suicide but failed. All my friend judge me because im doing it. And my parent leaving me alone and never come back until now. They often abused me."
After said it, she started sobbed and cried.

I hug her immediately, petting her head and let her crying on my shoulder. Well I know how it feel, my eyes filling up.

"I know it feel awful. I nearly give up until you saved me, Miku.." I whispered to her.

"Wha- what do you mean?" Asked her.

I tell her everything, that she was the girl who saved me in the past when I got bullied. She shocked and finally remember me. She said she was practicing on public piano infront of her mom flowers shop.

"Luka Im happy to know you..."
She gaze me up, I can feel her emotion. It hurt my heart whenever I she her sad face. Unconsciously I kissed her forehead. Her face turn really hot and started blushed.

"So-Sorry, m- my fault" Im panic, what have I done!? I hugged her smoothly. make her blushed even more. I can feel she hugging me tightly too.

Seems she can't say anything, I let go my hug. She go up to my bed and covered her shy self with my blanket.

I checked the time, 19:27 PM. Time run so fast gotchamit.

"Hey, do you want to sleepover with me?"
I asked her, her face completly flushed red.

"Unggh..." she moaning under the blanket.

"Is it okay?" she asked me, I clearly nodded and join her on my bed. I took the blanket away from her.

"We're not going to school tommorow, it's ok.." I replied, playing with her hair.

"Al-alrighty then.." she covered her whole body with my blanket again. I open it up again, and started tickling her. Well, tickling war began.

She can't stop giggling as I tickling her stomach and she tried tickling back but I dodge it. Unconciously made my position was on top of her. She stunned, and she closed her eyes tightly.

"Whoa, so- sorrry.." I apologize, and laying beside her. Then I felt my phone shaking on my desk. I reached it, it was unknown number calling me.

"Should I pick it up?" I said it while showing my phone to Miku. Her eyes went wide, and started giggling a little.

"Oh Luka, Why not?" She smirked at me, then I pick that call up

______

"Hell-"

"PINKETTE, why you took so long to answer?"
arghh, this anoyying guy voice again.

"Gakupo?" I asked him.

"Ah you remember me! As I said, ill call you up this night right? watcha doin' now?"

"Im on my own, with Miku." I replied, Miku sit beside me peeking what gakupo said to me.

"Miku is now with you!? And can I join?" Ask him. His voice really loud, it's night duh.

"You litter idiot, you can't!" Miku took my phone and started yelled on the phone.

"Alright alright, have fun you two. And Luka, I need to talk with you privately later on. See ya" -tut-

He hang up the phone, Miku stare at me and smirking.

"Faced him!" Miku said to me confidently.

"For sure? Did you know what does it mean?" I replied, completly do not know what does that long purple haired guy will said to me.

"I~ Don't~ Know~" She replied, humming and jump to my bed again.

After that, Miku started sleeping. She looks peacefully beautiful. I pet her head, I can hear her smooth purring and it was shooting. I looked up to the ceiling, wondering what will Gakupo said to me. I think he want to know where was my address huh? Well I don't know.