Mamikasa

What happened in the past?
Mamiru was with his parents, with his big brother and his best friend, Mikasa, at his place, the two kids were seven and they both lived near a sea. They worked at a something that looks like an hotel.
A day the older brother from Mamiru and his mother left them and went into a bigger city.
The only hope is that Mikasa doesn't go but she had to leave him like his brother and his mother for several reasons.

Years are gone... and Mamiru realized that he fell in love with Mikasa and he wishes he could see her again.

In a holiday Mikasa went to see her best childhood friend, she looks way different from her older self and she has realize that she had feeling for Mamiru too.
Mikasa's family soon arrives at Masamune's "B&B" (for those who don't know, it's bed and breakfast) and wanted to stay there for two weeks.

Storie start
Mikasa went into the place full of memories and hopped that she could see him again... and she did but he doesn't seem to recognized her. At this point she tried to be his friend again with the toght that he forget her.
After a week they became friends again and now they are standing in front of a window with a mini table eating pizza.
Mikasa sticked her head out from the window and looked at the sea with a peaceful face and no word between them came but Mamiru started speaking  "you know... I had a friend, her name was Mikasa too and we lived a lot together and I really hope that I can see her again" the surprised girl looked at him who is watching the sea from the window "what's with her?" "She left me, like my mother and my brother did" Mikasa wanted to tell him that it's not true but she couldn't speak for some reasons, so she just kept listening "I remember once I was showing her the beautiful view from this window" he said while giggling at the memory of they smaller.
It's 3 pm and Mamiru has to go jobbing now "I have to go now" he was about to go bit the girl stopped him trying to not cry "I know that it's a sad storie but I really have to go" she let's go and he leaves. She was crying, Mikasa was crying for not telling him the truth from the start she is angry at herself now...

Will they be happy? Good question.