Chapter 1

Jess's POV:

I can't wait to see josh today. He's taking me on a dinner date. He's the best boyfriend ever.
*Phone Vibrates*
Josh: Hey Beautiful
Jess: Hiya x
Josh: You ready?
Jess: The date isn't until 8:00 it's 3:00
Josh: I know just meet me at the park in 5 mins ok?
Jess: Ok..
Josh: Bye Babe Love you 💗
Jess: Love you too x

Omfg I wonder why josh wants to meet me.

Josh POV:
Jess doesn't know it yet but I'm  taking her somewhere secret. She's gonna be so shocked. I better get ready.

*Phone Vibrates*
Jess: Babe Where are you?
Josh: Poop,Ok I'm coming now love.
Jess: Hurry up its cold
Josh: Ok. Bye love you x
Jess: Get ya fat arce here now. Btw Love you too

Oh sugar.

Josh finally got there. Josh rugged Jess behind a tree and started to kiss her. They both heard some music from High School Musical and starting dancing to it. They both wet having a blast. Until this mysterious figure came up to josh and clutched him when Jess wasn't looking. The figure took josh away.
"JOSH WHERE ARE YOU!!!!"
Jess was so confuzzled.
She then went behind a bush and saw him tied up to a tree. He had tape over his mouth.
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"
Josh said.
Jess couldn't understand what josh was saying, but she then saw the figure and started to attack them.
She ripped the cloak off and pushed this human to a tree
"YOU HORRIBLE HUMAN"
*Slaps them violently*
"MMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM"Josh said.

Jess POV:
Omfg I'm so glad I found josh. I better beat this human up till they can no longer breathe.
I threw her into the duck pond to get eaten by ducks.
I then yanked the tape off of my baby's mouth.
"Thank god"
"You ok josh"
"Yes I'm fine love"
"Can we go and dance now"
"Yes Jess, lets go dance."
So we were off dancing to High School Musical.
It was getting dark, josh walked me home. He kept me as close to him as possible. I felt his hand touch mine and before you know it we were holding hands down the street. I was one happy girl to have such a caring man.
He went into the shop and left me out in the freezing cold. I saw him talking to this girl. He seemed to know her somehow! He was laughing and giving her hugs. How dare he!! I looked across and saw them talking and giving each other gifts. I was so upset, he must have been cheating on me.
So I ran home crying to go straight to my room slam the door and stormed on ,y bed and left there crying.

Josh's POV:
I found one of my good friends when I went in the shop. I was surprising Jess with a secret thing for her. I can't tell you because it's secret. I met my good friend there. We haven't spoken in about 3 months. So it was nice to catchup. Me and my good friend, Gabbie, we're talking I was telling her about my beautiful girl and she was telling me about her handsome boy. I was laughing because she told me a funny story about him and her.
So I went to the checkout to pay for this secret thing. When I walked out, I couldn't find Jess, I looked everywhere across the town, I was getting very dirty from walking up and down side by side, and looked in every shop in every every place of My town. I couldn't find her. The option I had was to walk to her house. So I did. I knocked on the door, but no answer. Where was she?! I was so sad. I went home without anyone beside me. Well I'll just have to message her.

The next day josh awoke to the sound of the birds chirping. He grabbed his phone and texted Jess.
Josh: Hey babe where did you go last night.
No answer.
Josh: hello??
No answer
Josh: Jess...
No answer.
Josh: Jessica Are you there...
No answer.
After loads of messages he gave up.
He was so sad. He was wondering where Jess was.
He got some fresh air by waking in the park.
He saw someone. A very special someone. It was Jess.
Josh faces was in belief he found her at last. He ran up to her, but Jess just walked straight passed him. She had no idea of what to do next.
-to be continued-