Chapter 2

Well, it was Monday
Josh seemed to still be anxious over Jess,
Why wasn't she taking to him

Jess's POV:
Great, another school day, I can't see josh not after what I saw yesterday.
He still came up to me but I just ignored him.
I went along with my friends and left josh with his. But josh just kept chasing after me.
Later on at lunch, he finally caught me.
*third person*
"What's wrong babe??" Josh said confuzzledly 
"Just leave me alone josh!" Jess answered back to him
"But why??" Josh said
"You know why." Jess replied.
Later in the day, they bumped into each other in the canteen.
Josh had a shine in his eyes. But Jess just ignored him.
Josh's POV:
What the heck did I do wrong?
Why has she been ignoring me all this time. Is it over. No it can't be. I love her.
Well I started to walk home without her. I bumped into gabbie again. She had her boyfriend with her.
"Hiya" gabbie said.
"Hey" I said.
"What's wrong" gabby said worryingly.
"Well, jess has been ignoring me all day and yesterday and on Saturday. I don't know what I've done wrong.

Third person

Jess gave a look across. Josh was talking to gabby again. Jess gave a big sigh and walked home alone. There was a strange man that appeared twice her age.
"Hey" he said
"Um.. Hi??" Jess answered back.
"Where you going"
"I'm going home" Jess looked scared
The man began to come closer to her.
"Well why don't you come to my place" this strange man said.
"I don't know. I hardly know you."
The man kept coming more and more closer to Jess. Before you know it,he began to hold hands with her. Jess dragged her hand away and ran. But the man chased after her. She went down the ally way but the man caught her. He led her down on the dirty floor and began to tie her hands with duct tape. She was so scared she cried and cried .
"HELPP" Jess said scaredly."SOMEONE HELP ME. PLEASE."
The man began to take her bag off the blazer.
As josh walked home, he saw the ally that Jess was. The man was ripping her clothes up one by one. Her blazer bag  and tie were all ripped and scraps on paper, Jess homework's and everything was scattered across the floor.
Josh quickly took his bag off and ran to save her.
"GET OFF HER. NOW"  josh cupped the mans leg and made him fall. He then punched him about 100times until he was bleeding from his mouth. Josh untied Jess, and gave her his blazer. He took her into his care. He safely walked her home trying to talk to her but Jess still ignored him.
When she got home, she gave Josh's blazer back. She walked through the gate of her house and she stopped half way. Biting her lip, she turned around and gave josh a huge hug. She then kissed him on the cheek
"Thank you" Jess said.