Chapter 7: A Very Strange Night

(The night came really fast out of nowhere. Liz looked outside of the window.)

Liz: "Wow. Uh, Red?"

Hellboy: "Yes? Just give me a second." (He was putting his hair into a tight bun and he was done. He walked over to Liz.)

Hellboy: "Okay, what is it?"

Liz: "Take a look out the window." (Hellboy took a good look out the window and it was pitch black dark outside.)

Hellboy: "Holy crap."

Liz: "Right? And it's only 4:00 pm. Now, tell me this isn't strange."

Hellboy: "Maybe it's Stepahnie doing this?"

Liz: "No. Of course not. Why would you think that?"

Hellboy: "I don't know. Lucky guess?"

Liz: "Hmm. We need some time to think on this or perhaps it was that entity we saw in New York. Maybe he's the cause of this."

Hellboy: "Well, I'm about to sleep on it. So, that way it will stay locked in my numbskull."

Liz: "Funny." (Hellboy was knocked out already and Liz looked behind her.)

Liz: "Red?" (He was snoring in his sleep and Liz chuckled softly.)

Liz: (Whispers) "You're right. You are a numbskull, but you're my numbskull." (She kissed his forehead as he slept. Liz left the room to go to the mess hall to get some fruit. Suddenly, a dark shadow was on the floor heading towards the bedrooms and it found Stephanie's room. He zoomed in her room and it was really dark. Turns out it was Darmon coming out of the shadows with his eyes glowing red. Stephanie was sleeping peacefully like an angel and she was beautiful when she's asleep. Darmon looked down on her face and smiled.)

Darmon: (Thoughts) "She really is adorable when she's asleep." (He noticed a twinkling sound and it was her necklace that was slightly glowing.)

Darmon: (Thoughts) "So, it is her after all. She's a Water Nymph. Interesting and yet it slightly glows within her." (He tries to grab for it, but a voice is heard in his head.)

Woman: (Thoughts) "Don't you dare think about touching that necklace, Darmon." (Darmon smiled and noticed it was the Queen of the Nymphs.)

Darmon: (Thoughts) "And here I thought that you were dead, but your spiritual life is here in my head. How are the heavens, Magravine?"

Magravine: (Thoughts) "Carve out your tongue, Darmon! You lay a finger on her necklace, I'll crush the power from out of your silver box and throw it down the Well of Souls so that way the souls you have taken will tear yours apart piece by living piece!"

Darmon: (Thoughts) "Calm down, drama queen. I wasn't going to take her precious necklace. Now, begone!"

Magravine: (Thoughts) "You have no right to command m..." (He shut her out of his head and she was gone. He touched her forehead and closed his eyes.)

Darmon: (Thoughts) "Show me who you most hold dear to you." (In her mind, he saw Stephanie and Abraham in the pool.)

Darmon: (Thoughts) "Ah, you have feelings for the fish man. I can't wait to tell Daph this. Sleep well, my water lily." (He disappeared into his shadow and went away. Stephanie was still asleep until a very loud alarm went off. She woke up in alarm and Liz came in her room.)

Liz: "Stephanie, wake up and come into the security room. You got to see this."

Stephanie: "Okay." (Stephanie ran towards the security room and saw everyone inside.)

Security guard: "I mean this is crazy, right? It came out of nowhere and it zoomed so fast that I couldn't even slow it down."

Hellboy: "Wait, slow it down very carefully. I see something." (The security guard slowed the video down until Hellboy saw something.)

Hellboy: "Stop and zoom in to 10 frames." (The security guard stopped the video and zoomed in. There was a black smudge on the ground.)

Manning: "Okay, what the hell is that thing?"

Hellboy: "It's that damn entity again we saw in New York."

Manning: "That's the entity?"

Hellboy: "That's right and it looks like he was going into your room, Steph."

Stephanie: "What?"

Hellboy: "Exactly. Stalker son of a *****."

Manning: "Is he still in here?"

Hellboy: "Either he's playing hide and seek."

Liz: "Or he already left." (She points to the guards knocked out.)

Hellboy: "Damn it. We got to go investigate where he went. Time to get your gear ready. Steph, go get Abe and tell him to get ready."

Stephanie: "Okay." (Stephanie ran into the library and saw Abraham sleeping in his water tank. She gently tapped the glass, but quickly.)

Stephanie: "Abraham. Abraham, wake up." (Abraham slowly opened his eyes and saw Stephanie.)

Abe: "Oh, Stephanie. I'm happy to see you here. I was just thinking about something. I think that I..."

Stephanie: "That can wait until later."

Abe: "Oh, I see. Later. What's the problem?"

Stephanie: "Get suited. Hellboy needs us to be on an investigation. Something came up on camera and it's the entity again."

Abe: "I'll be there."

Stephanie: "Good. Meet us outside."

Abe: "Okay." (Stephanie ran out of the library and headed to the locker room to get dressed in her cool outfit again. The investigation of Darmon begins. Will they catch him?)

(End of Chapter 7: A Very Strange Night)