Chapter 3

Tori's POV:

Ryan and I have went on 8 dates now to be exact. He's just so cute,funny, and sensitive. And don't get me started on his eyes. Personally I think our relationship Is going pretty well.

I have something I want to tell him,but I can't. I have no clue how he will react. I have only told 3 people and I'm getting help, but I'm not ready to tell Ryan. I will tell him, but later I'm just to scared. It's a snow day here in NYC. I'm wearing all my snow gear because I have dance practice today. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take it out and see a text from Ryan.

R: Hey Tori can u hang out today?

T: No sorry... My dance practice got moved to today😔

R: Darn it...when does it end?

T: It's from 1pm-6pm

R: Can I take you come to my apartment afterward?

T: Yeah I would like that very much.

R: Okay I see you then

T: okay send my the directions later. I gtg bye.

R: K bye❤️

Ryan's POV:

I waiting at my apartment with Tyler,my best friend. we are watching some old movies and just chilling here waiting for tori. I hope she gets here okay I thought. I fell asleep and woke up to Ty throwing popcorn at me and Tori hitting me with a pillow. gosh she's perfect I thought to myself. We all sat on the couch and watched movies until Tori fell asleep and Ty and I NEEDED to prank her. Tyler got some sharpies. Then Me and Tyler started drawing on her face and she didn't budge when we drew on her. She still was sleeping and then I lifted up her shirt to make a fart nose on her stomach to wake her up.

"Dang this girl is skinny" I told Ty and he nodded. She woke up and me and Ty just pretended we didn't do anything and just continued watching the movie.

"Ryan what time is it?" asked Tori.

"About 7:30" I told her.

"Shoot I need to get my sisters first grade play at 8!" she said and hugged me and Ty then ran out the door.

"SHE HAS SHARPIE ON HER FACE!!"

screamed Ty and we started laughing so hard!!