Chapter 4

"Don't rush into love, because even in fairytales, happy endings takes place at the the last page."

_______________________________________

To be continued...

Joshua,you,seungkwan and vernon started to take a walk, you realize you were at the park.

Mingkyu: how long did we walk??
Joshua: probably 40 minutes.
Seungkwan: hyung,( im from jeju yo!😂...*coughs* lets continue..😐) the members just texted vernon and said they are gonna meet us in ***** restaurant.
Joshua:ahh, ok tell them we are almost there.
Vernon: ok hyung
Mingkyu: uhm lets go.
Joshua: oh yea, guys lets go!

You guys walked until you found the restaurant. They went in and you following behind, when you got closer you saw 10 guys sitting in one table when the boys saw joshua and the 2 boys they greeted them but when they saw you they were silent, it was akward because they were staring and i didnt know what to do but then Joshua spoke, "ehm guys this is Mingkyu umm, shes a new student in our school. You smiled akwardly and wave at them fortunately they wave back and smile at you they introduced thereself one by one.

"Annyeong~ minghao imnida~"
"Hello jeonghan imnida"
"H-hi Im H-hoshi"
(And then lets skip cause theres alot of them.)
You sat beside joshua and seungkwan.
You and the guys got close easily, you guys laugh, talked the whole time but you noticed something or someone staring at you, Hmm is that guy staring at me, wait...is that oshi..hosi hmm... ah! Hoshi yeah thats the name, you said to yourself.

After that you guys got home and joshua asked if you wanted them to sent you home you denied but they insisted so you just agreed, you sat between hoshi and joshua, It was kinda akward because nobody talked, by no reason you introduced yourself to hoshi.

Mingkyu: hello hoshi. You smiled at him
Hoshi: oh h-hi
Mingkyu: sorry to be so hyped i didnt mean to disturb you or anything i ju-
Hoshi: No! Its fine, you didn't disturb I was just daydreaming I guess. You and hoshi got pretty close and you didn't even realise that you were infront of your house already.

Joshua: Mingkyu were here! He said tapping your shoulder
Mingkyu: oh ok, bye guys ,bye hosh! You said waving at them
Joshua: we'll see you tomorrow
Minhkyu: yeah see you tomorrow and by the way thanks for the ride home
Joshua: your welcome bye;!
Mingkyu: byee!! You waited until the van already's gone then you came in your house you were practically tired so after you change your clothes and did your night routine you plopped your body in the bed and slept..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for not posting I was busy with exams and today was the last day so I think I can still catch up with my stories but hope you enjoy my story and please vote and give any ideas because somehow because of our exam I ran out of ideas😂😂😂