Chuuya x Reader Fanfiction

! WARNING ! CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTIVITY

Listen to the song it will add extra effect ;')

You and Chuuya were the best of friends. You both had the same sense of style, you were both into wine, and you were both very strong. There was one thing you two did that no one knew you both did.

Meet up in secret 

Yes, you and Chuuya would always meet up in secret and do lewd things together. This has been happening for about a few months now. You both loved each other very much, but met up secretly because of the doubt that Mori allowed romantic or sexual relationships. 

The both of you were at Chuuya's place, kissing on his bed as he roamed his slender fingers up and down your body. Soft moans escaped your lips as his finger slid up your inner thigh and stroked your clothed womanhood.

"C-Chuuya..~"

"Hm~? Yes my litttle (Y/N)..~?"

You lean in closer to the ginger, kissing his neck softly. "I need you..~"

Chuuya smirked and he started to pump his two fingers inside of your womanhood, making you a moaning mess. You quickly remove your shirt and bra, Chuuya sucking on your pink bud and licking it. 

Pure Bliss

That's all you felt when Chuuya teased your body. You groaned out of displeasure when he took his fingers out of you. He put something on your head and was confused on why he was grinning. Then you finally realize why.

"Hehe, there's my little kitten.>~"

You blushed imensely, glancing to the side not wanting to make eye contact with him. The ginger then took off his pants and boxers, revealing his erect member. Chuuya opened your legs wide and wrapped them around his waist. Your small hands wrapped around his neck as Chuuya brushed off your (h/c) that was covering your face. The mafia executive slowly inserted his member into you, loud moans escaping both of your lips. He began to move at a faster pace, your nails digging into his back. A soft pair of lips came in contact with your neck, trying to find your sensitive spot. You moaned in pleasure as he had found your sweet spot and began to suck on it, leaving hickeys. The thrusts became more harder and faster, the bed creaking and moans filling the bedroom.

"S-Say my name kitten~!!'

"C-CHUUYA~!!" You pant in between moans, still calling out his name every time he hit your g-spot. His member twitched, signing that he was ready for his release. After a few final thrusts, he released his semen into your womb leaving the both of you a panting mess. He plopped right on top of you and you stroked his hair softly. 

"I love you Chuuya.."

"I love you too kitten.."

The both of you fell asleep, finally calming down after that lewd night.

*BONUS ENDING*

The next day at the mafia there was a meeting that would be held, Mori doing his usual roll call. 

"(Y/N) (L/N)?" 

Silence...

"Okay not here..Chuuya Nakahara?"

Silence...

"Okay now this is weird, where the fuck are they?"

He looked at the other mafia members and they all shrugged or shook their heads.

"Jesus Christ, I'm starting to believe that they're fucking each other or something.." With that he started the meeting, without the two love birds.

_______________________________________

Admin: Ohohoo~ Alyssa-chan's first lemon ;). Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this because...It won't be the last. And yes I read a lot of lemons in order for me to do this. BE PROUD OF ME! Also, Chuuya is my daddy and I love him so much so this fanfic is for me so I can use this to traumatize my friends at school lmao. HAVE AN AMAZING DAY~