Part 5

Like I said, I made more friends after the whole situation with Miss Shit and Jessica and I am here to tell you why I don't feel like they are my friends at all. This involves a guy and a girl and after hours and hours of brainstorming, I decided the nicknames. The guy will be called Mr Alien and the girl will be called Miss Crazy.

      After making friends with them, I got quite close to Miss Crazy and after awhile of hanging out with Mr Alien, I found out that he actually has a crush on Miss Crazy. Mr Alien knows that I am close with Miss Crazy so in the end, he uses me as a platform to get close to Miss Crazy. Miss Crazy knows that Mr Alien has a crush on her but she doesn't want to accept him because honestly, Mr Alien is short-tempered and likes to lie alot. Come on girls, who likes an dishonest man???

      And today, Mr Alien has gotten too far in using me that I start to ignore him. Whenever he wants to text Miss Crazy, he will tell me to text her instead as if it is my job and we have group with a few others of our friends so, whenever Mr Alien wants to plan a hangout, he will always tell me to say that it is my idea so that Miss Crazy will agree to go, I mean come on, if a girl doesn't like you, means she doesn't fucking like you. STOP, for the love of god just stop pestering her, like...... WTF is your problem???

      It even got to the point where Mr Alien starts stalking Miss Crazy like...... ??? He uses snapchat location to find out where she is and will head over to that place to make sure she is not seeing other boys. I mean, dude, come on, she is not even your girlfriend, even if she is, you have no rights to be so possessive over her. She has her rights to see whoever she wants.

      What I am most angry about is that when I don't want to help him text Miss Crazy, he tells me this: "Eh, can you don't be so useless and help me out for once???" and I am like: "BITCH, I am useless??? You are the most useless one here, you don't even have balls to text your crush by yourself!!! You even failed your exam to the point where you retain bitch and look at me, I went straight up to Sec 3 express!!! WHO?! NOW! IS THE MOST FUCKING USELESS ONE HERE NOW?! HUH?! TELL ME!!!"

      Eventhough I didn't want to bring up his academics, I was seriously pissed to care. OK, this is getting quite long, normally, for stories, I will write it as long as I want but this is something like my diary so I will keep it short. See you in the next chapter!!! 💩💩💩