Chapter 1:Phantomhive Manor?

Chapter 1 :Phantomhive manor?

I woke up in a slightly familiar place. I tried to get up but it hurt to move. So I layed back down. The door open and a voice said "ah your wake now,the young master would like to see you" the man who was talking looked like he was the butler. As soon as he said that a boy with navy blue hair(the same color as mine) walked in he had an eyepatch on his right eye. He looked familiar,its like I knew him but I couldn't figure out where. "Are you ok ?" he asked , he seemed deeply concerned. "Who are you?" I questioned. "I'm
Phantomhive, your brother." He said. 'I have a brother?' I tried to think back,but it made my head hurt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sebastian make sure she dressed for dinner with me and the guest." he said "yes my lord" and with that he left. Sebastian picked me up from the bed and threw me in the bath, then he put on my corset and helped me in my dress. After that I went outside to eat dinner with Ciel and his guest. From what I heard the guest was Italian and was in charge of the toy factor in India. I sat down at the table and listened to their conversation. "who is this lovely young lady?" the man said as I sat down, "This is the young master's sister" Sebastian said in response. I think he expected me to say something but I ignored his comment and continued to listen to and pay attention to what's happening. A little while after Sebastian started explaining the meaning of the food he was eating. Apparently its a special Japanese dish that given to honor someone of their hard work. Mey-rin was going to pour the guess some wine, but she looked like she was nervous and was shaking. When she went to pour the wine instead of it going into the glass, it spilled all over the table. Mey-rin kept pouring the wine, before it could hit the floor Sebastian pulled the table cloth and Finnan and Bardroy took Mey-rin back inside. After Ciel's guest left Sebastian helped him to bed. Then he came in my room and helped me get into my night gown. I went to my bed covered myself with the covers, "Good night " Sebastian said. "Good night Sebastian "I said as he left the room. The door closed and I fell asleep.

I will update soon. Please vote and comment