The e-mails (Harry Styles)

Jenny

Since I was a little girl, I've dreamt about the one true love. I've been waiting for it for years but nothing has ever happened yet. Guys show no interest in me at all and I'm used to it by now, even though it bugs me sometimes. It doesn't matter how pretty I try to look for them, how fun I try to be or however I change myself to be their dream girl, they never even look at me. 

All of my friends have or have had boyfriends. A lot of them aren't even virgins anymore even though we're only 15 years old but we don't talk much about it. They all regret it.

I've always been the 'girly-girl'. Every mothers dream daugther. I'm not popular, I don't go often to parties but I have a group of friends so I'm not lonly at all. The thing is though, all of my friends are girls.

I've never even had a proper conversation with a boy. I don't know why. I know that I'm not ugly. I'm rather pretty, actually. So I guess it's not that. The thing is that most of the guys in my school only like the slutty girls. The girls that spend all of their evenings in parties and their nights in other peoples beds. I find those people really unattractive. No offence.

But anyway, I'll tell you something about myself. My name is Jenny. Not Jennifer. I'm 15 years old and I live in London. People say that I have a lot of talents, but I don't know how many talents you have to have to be concidered multi-talented.

My mother and father are divorced, but I live with my dad. He is married to a woman called Nina and together they have three kids; Sarah (11 years old), Jane (9 years old) and Tony (3 years old). They are all very sweet but they can be very annoying, though.

I haven't seen my mother since I was little. She lives in France where she is a photographer for a famous fashion magazine. I'm her only child.

I would say that you know me well enough now. So let's start the story, shall we?