Am-(gabb)yyyyyyyy hiiii

Name: Reece Osborne
Age: 18
Gender: female
Sexuality: straight
Faceclaim:

Name: Reece Osborne Age: 18Gender: female Sexuality: straight Faceclaim:

 Personality: she's super sweet and bubbly, she's almost never mad

Personality: she's super sweet and bubbly, she's almost never mad. She's a bookworm and will always have a start to tell you! She loves the color yellow and it describes her personality perfectly because yellow means happy!

Likes: the sun, the rain, the color yellow, her dog Sadie, reading

Dislikes: the snow: because it's weird. The color green: she doesn't know why!

Backstory: she grew up with her grandfather and older brother in a small ranch house. Her parents died when she was young. Her and her brother have a positive relationship with each other. But her grandfather and brother are very overprotective so she's only had two boyfriends in her life. She hasn't ever done "it", and doesn't plan to until she finds someone she loves.

Job: in the summer she works as an actress for the group " The artists of drama!". But when she's not acting, and when schools on she works as a singer in a local bar. Despite her brother and grandfathers protest.

Relatives: grandfather, Carl. Older brother, Jaxon.

Other: She takes her dog almost everywhere with her, he is classically trained and always stays by her side.

No passwords! I pm'd you that's enough gabby 🙄😂

EternalLovelySoul accept me!!! Love  mehhhh! I'm working on her brother!!!!