&&& Chapter 1: First Day &&&

hello everybody ya~
this is going to be a pretty exciting (or boring to others) chappie
ya~
i do not own one piece and other oc's I only own my oc ya!
Chevalier Viktoria
---------> @ImSickOfSleeping
Mizuki Sakura--------------> @Dragonheart89
Natsuko Kianna-----------> @ILOVEANIME102
credits for this chapter goes to @ImSickOfSleeping since she helped me by suggesting ideas ya!
please enjoy ya~
_____________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------->the Next Day<-------------------------------------

 Sakura's Pov

I wake up to the alarm of my clock, I sit down and stretch "hm~ its already 7:00 a.m.~ I should get ready" I press the snooze button of my clock and grab my towel and uniform. I look at my two roomates; they were still sleeping "I guess I better wake them up first" I go to Viktoria and gently shook her on the shoulder, she slowly opened her eyes and I looked at her yellow orbs "time to wake up we only have one hour left" she just nods and I go to Kianna, I did the same thing but she still didn't wake up "hrm this is hard..." I sighed and held her nose for a long time "gack! *cough cough*" I remove my hand and looked at her "sorry Kianna but you wouldn't wake up" she glares at me "*sighs* what time is it anyways? ya?" I look at the clock again "its already 7:20" "give me 10 more minutes to sleep...ya..." and she drifted off again "oh dear" I go down from her bunk and went to the bathroom. 

After having a quick shower I wore my undergarments and uniform, then I went out of the bathroom to dry my hair. "hmm, hmm" I was combing my hair while humming, I check the clock again 7:45... I look at the top bunk to see that Kianna was still sleeping she slept for 25 minutes already...-_-" then I heard the bathroom door open and I saw Viktoria in her uniform as well "is Kianna still sleeping?" I nod and she just sighs "I think Garp will be shouting at her again later" I laughed. Once I finished fixing my hair I go towards Kianna again "oi Kianna your gonna be late if you don't get ready" she groans and look at me with her red orbs "what time is it anyways ya?" "7:55" and suddenly her eyes widned and she quickly got her towel and clothes and went down her bunk "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER YA?!?!" I sweatdrop "well I woke you up earlier but you fell asleep again" she groans and goes to the bathroom I giggle and get my socks and shoes. I sit beside Viktoria who was reading a book "whacha reading?" she looks at me "shakesspeare" she smiles at me "oh! so you like his stories and poems?"  "yup! I like writing"

Viktoria's Pov

We were both talking and chatting about shakespeare when all of a sudden a loud knock was heard on the door, Sakura stood up and opened the door to be met by Garp "Are y'all ready?" she scratches the back of her head "well not all of us..." then the bathroom door opened and I saw Kianna, her hair was wrapped in a towel and her uniform was crumpled, she was breathing heavily "gimme a minute Old Garp! ya!" I sweatdropped "aren't you annoying him Kianna?" she just shrugs and fixes her hair, I just heard Garp mumble something then I looked back at them "well then while you wait for your pesky friend here are your schedules, goodluck in your stay in here and have a nice day" "you too Old Man ya~" "Quiet you pesky brat!" and he quickly shuts the door.

I sigh well there goes a good greeting.. "old man telling me I'm a brat, hmph I'll show him" I shake my head and go to Sakura "so where's my schedule?" she looks at me and gives me a paper "here, this is yours~" I grab it from her hand "Arigato" I scan through my schedule " I'm in Class 1-B, and first subject is Music, bout you two?" "well I'm in Class 3-C, Literature's my first subject~" I look at her wide-eyed "CAN WE PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE SCHEDULES?!" she shakes her head "but that would mean trouble right?" I sigh but I want to have literature class TT^TT  "fine, how about Kianna?" Sakura looks at another paper "She's Class 5-A,  math's her first subje-" the paper was quickly snatched from Sakura's hand "MATH?!?!YA?!?!?!?" then Kianna began to panic "BUT MATH SUUUUUUCKS!!!!!YA!!!" I pat her back "maybe its because you kept on annoying the old man, then you received karma?" "Can we change schedule Viktoria? ya?" I shake my head "nope". After Kianna fixes her hair we all head out of our rooms and went to our classrooms, "I hope I can handle this..." I pinch the bridge of my nose and continue walking.