We Did That-6

It's a double update! Yayyyyy!
Robyn's POV

It's a double update! Yayyyyy! Robyn's POV

Well isn't this a surprise. I only came over to Beyoncé's to get my clothes like I said I would but I was in for much more and I was not about to pass up the chance. I quickly undressed and surprised the hell out of Nicki, pushing her down onto the leather couch and straddling her lap. I saw a certain fear and uncertainty in her eyes that I wanted to wipe away. Leaning down I cupped her boobs, rubbing her nipples softly with my thumbs while kissing her hard. Beyoncé stood off to the side with a pout on her face clearly feeling left out. I got off of Nicki's lap beckoning Beyoncé to come forward. She crawled over next to me capturing my lips pushing me until I was laying flat against the couch. She stripped out of her panties and slid onto my face. As I began to suck her clit, I reached down to play with mine. I couldn't see what Onika was doing over Beyoncé's thick thighs.

I heard moaning that didn't belong to me or Beyoncé so I could guess Onika was playing with herself. Beyoncé grunted, rolling her hips on my face, attempting to create more friction. She shivered as I dipped my tongue into her hole. Nicki's moans got louder and I could hear her fingers going in and out due to her wetness. Suddenly Beyoncé got off of me and laid down on her back as I sat up. She pulled Onika by her hands onto her chest.
"Sit on my face ma", she said sexily.
Onika moaned and followed through. I got in between Beyoncé's thighs so our pussies touched. Pressing our treasures together I began to rotate my hips slow and hard. Beyoncé let out a low moan as she sucked on Onika's pussy lips while playing with her clit. I threw my head back in pleasure.

Beyoncé's POV
Onika was one of the sexiest people I have ever seen. I was watching her as I sucked on her fat pussy. Her eyes slowly rolled to the back of her head as her moans gradually got louder. It was as if all three of us knew exactly what to do to drive each other over the edge. I was falling for two people at once and I didn't know what to do except keep going. I groaned as I felt my clit slip back and forth against Robyn's. All three of us were just a mess of moans and groans. I felt myself getting closer and closer to my peak as Onika rolled her hips into my face rougher and rougher with each thrust.

Nicki let out the sexiest moan ever and started to try to get off of my face. I held her down by her thighs as she began to shake and her pussy convulsed around my tongue.
"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.",she said with each pleasure filled thrust. She let out a small scream and began to cream in my mouth. I sucked up all of her sweet nectar and proceeded to clean her up, sucking her extremely sensitive clit, causing her eyes to roll back and she fell forward. Right after that, Rih and I reached our peaks together and our treasures came against each other as we both shivered.

Nicki's ass was out cold curled up in a ball next to my head. As Robyn and I pulled apart I got on my knees and cleaned her up, her doing the same to me. She got off of the couch and picked up Onika who unconsciously wrapped her legs around Rih, I got up and followed her to my room. She laid Onika down in the middle and she spooned her from the back. I went around the front and Onika draped her arm over my waist snuggling deeper into me. All of our legs were tangled in each other's as we fell into a deep sleep.

Onika's POV
I woke up confused. I felt an arm draped across my front, I turned around and Rihanna gave me a sleepy grin. Without giving it a second thought I leaned in and pecked her lips. She scrunched her face up cutely.
"Why you do dat gyal? We both got dragon breath." She said seriously.
We both sat up. I looked at the clock which read 7:32 am. I realized that today was Friday meaning I still had work. A look of worry graced my face. I felt an arm on my shoulder.
"Don't worry bout it babeh. Ya get the day off. I ain't goin either." Rihanna said.
I smiled softly. We both slid out of the bed, she went in the bathroom and I went looking for Beyoncé. I walked slowly down the stairs and into the kitchen. I was roughly grabbed from behind and I started to kick and scream before hearing her giggle.

I elbowed her in the side, slipping out of her arms. I turned around pouting at her, crossing my arms across my naked chest.
"I'm sowwy baby." She said poking her lip out.
"Mhm. I gotta get going anyway, I got shit to do today." I said.
She smiled. "Come by the restaurant alright?" She said hopefully.
I nodded. I've never paid for a single thing in that restaurant and I was not complaining whatsoever. Robyn came downstairs dressed in different clothes than I saw yesterday. Kissing me on the forehead, and Beyoncé on the cheek, she walked into the kitchen. She got a glass of orange juice and sat on the counter swinging her legs back and forth as she took a big gulp. She then hopped off the counter once she was finished.
"It's been nice girls. I gotta go though. I'll see ya on Monday at work, don't forget, top floor Nika bear. And I'll see you at the restaurant on Saturday Bambi." She placed a strong kiss on our lips walking out of the door as if this was all normal.

I kinda like the direction this is going. I guess people are into anything these days.

You're welcome for the complete smut chapter. I'm gonna go listen to my gospel music now but first:

I hope y'all liked the scene.

The threesome?

Beyoncé?

Anything weird with Nicki?

Rihanna?

I'm gonna go pray. Stay positive loves❤️.

1,026 words