Sick Day's [Moirail!Reader x Moirail!Karkat][PaleRom]

Warning : Swearing

Credit (s) :

Homestuck (c) Hussie

You (c) You

Cover Picture (c) An Awesome Artist -not me-

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Reader's P.O.V.*

"Honey I'm Hooome~" I drawled -laughing a little afterward- entering the front door of me and my moirails shared flat, intrigued when I didn't hear the familiar grunt of annoyance or string of curse words.
"KK? You home?" I walked cautiously through the house, swiping a frying pan from the kitchen just in case. "Karkat, I'm going in your roo- respite block. If your home come and stop me~"  I said in a mock cheerful tone. The absence of my roommates presence unnerving me, he would usually get home before me [then when I finally got home complain about me being "late"].
I nudged the door open, revealing Karkat's room, which was barely recognizable as a room and resembled more of a disaster zone. There was a hiss coming from the general direction of Kitkat's bed as light flooded in through the door.

"Nookwhiffer, shut the fucking light off." The raspy voice of my roommate sounded from under a pile of blankets. I grinned and lunged myself at the pile, after dropping my improvised weapon of course.

"Karkitty~ What'cha doing up here? You worried me, love, I though you might've left or something." I whined, pouting and hooking him into a headlock so I could  ruffle his black hair, making it more messy then it already was [if that was even possible]. Though despite my cheery tone what I said was true, I tended to piss the red-blooded troll off a lot and he would often threaten to leave.
I loosened my grip, and as soon as I did the cancer broke out into a coughing fit. I looked worriedly at him.
"You okay there, kitten?" He glared at me.

"Fine, just caught one of your fucking human "colds"" He said, sniffing and rubbing his slightly red nose with his sleeve. I smiled.

"Well why didn't you say so earlier, I got just the thing to fix you. Wait here, and don't move. Or breath. No wait, you can breath, just be very careful when breathing. Very careful. Anyways, you get the point, stay still." I ran downstairs and grabbed and oversized bowl from the cabinet and began to work.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Aaaannd, done!" I cheered, pouring the foul smelling liquid I had created into a cantien. My [guardian] had taught me this recipe sweeps ago when I had caught the flu, apparently it cured everything. The only problem was it smelt -and tasted- like shit. I rushed upstairs.
"M'kay, I'm finished KK. You didn't move did you?" I had only been gone a minute or two so I wasn't surprised when he blinked questionably at me from the spot I had left him in.

"What the holy fuck is that, it smells like death." The grumpy troll stated, looking at me skeptically.

"The true miracle elixir my friend, no disrespect to Faygo though, that stuff is awesome. Anyway you have to drink this." He looked at me with a blank expression.

"You want me to drink that." He pointed to the bottle, which I'm fairly sure was glowing a neon pink.

"Yup." And then there was silence.

"Nope. No way. Fuck no. I am not gonna be apart of another one of your home-made science experiments, [Name]." I smiled, fondly remembering the exact experiment he was talking about. Ah~ fun times, fin times. Moving on.

"I promise, it just my lususes, lusi, lusesss- erg, my guardians cure-all home remedy. It works. And your drinking it."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fucking No."

"Fucking Yes times infinity."

"Fucki-" He was cut off by me pouring the florissant liquid into his mouth while it was open, then covering his mouth and holding his nose so he would have to swallow. Which he did. I let him go with a satisfied smile.

"Feeling better~?"

"..." He pouted and looked away, though he had already stopped sniffling.

"KK? You gonna answer me? No? Okay then. Oh, and I guess I forgot to tell you but I got the copy of that new movie you wanted to watch, I was thinking of watching it with you since you said it was so great," I pulled the paper-cased CD from the back of my belt, "but since you are being all ignorey and s-" He grabbed the CD with and got up, ruffling my hair as he began to exit his room. My former blank face morphed into yet another wide grin as my eyes followed him to the doorway.

"Well, what are you waiting for, we gonna fucking watch this or what?" He asked, turning to look at from the doorway, a small smile barley visible on his face.