Danvid DDLB((I'm new to this shit so yeah...))

((Outfits/Roles:
Daniel:Daddy/Dom
24
Wears: normal white clothes.
David:Little
24
Acts: 5-10
Wears the same things little Davey wore in 'Jasper Dies At The End'))

David jumped down the stairs. He pulled along a small stuffed toy. 'DADDY!!' He yelled. Daniel walked around the corner and looked at David sternly. 'Davey. I told you no yelling in the house. You must be punished.' David jumped off the last step and Daniel picked him up and walked back upstairs. The Little looking at his Dom with affection and annoyance. 'But I'm hungry...' Daniel put a hand gently on the Littles mouth and David when't silent. Daniel opened the door to his room and put David on his bed. He turned back to the door, closing it. Daniel locked the door and smiled at David. Davey smiled back. Daniel walked forward and put his hands on Davids crotch. He rubbed David's cock softly and kissed his waist. David started to get hard and he licked his lips. 'Daddy stop teasing me.'

'Did I say you could talk?' Daniel asked. He unbuckled his Little's belt and pulled his pants of. David's green tree boxers were the only thing between Daniel and David's cock. Daniel palmed it and David grew. Davids erection was large and for the taking. Daniel striped the boxers of David and quickly strips himself of all clothing. He putt his mouth on David's dick and sucked. David moaned and Daniel bit down gently. 'Quiet.' He purred. He continued to suck the Little until his own erection was practically screaming for David. 'You ready Davey~?' Daniel asked lustfully. 'Yes Daddy.' David moaned.

Daniel slowly pushed himself inside of David. The Little's precum seeped onto the white bed. Daniel pulled halfway out the plunged back in. He repeated this. Getting faster each time. He cummed inside David and Daniel squeezed his butt.
Daniel pulled out and flipped David over. 'Suck~' Daniel purred lustfully. David obeyed and sucked his Dom. David licked Daniel's cock that was now limp.

'Your punishment is over Davey~' Daniel said. Putting the clothes back on the Little.

'Lets get you In the bubble bath. Okay?' Daniel said, picking David up and taking him to the bathroom.

Yep. Super short. And super Shity. Eh. I'll get the hand of it.